Security Fucked up

Stupid people. Security needs guns. Maybe then Dime would still be rocking:(

Couldnt be more true...RIP dime :mad:

Dimebag was killed by a guy with a gun. So to stop people using guns we use, more guns? Thats retarded. The guy was obviously mental, and took out Dime way before anyone even noticed somthing was wrong. I don't know if anyone here has ever worked as a bouncer, but its not that easy. Usually you are too busy making sure crowd surfers arnt falling over the stage getting seriously hurt, or making sure people at the bar/merch table arn't being dumbasses.

People jumping on stage is rare, how man times have any of you seen it happen at a large venue? Dime was killed by an obviously mentally unbalanced dickwad who was pissed off because of Pantera's split, to the point he was going to kill the members to prevent any kind of reunion:rolleyes:.

And if that guy DID have a knife, he would have been either torn apart by fans, or arrested and given a LOT of hard time. Anyone willing to kill someone on stage is expecting to go down shooting, there is no stopping someone with that mentallity.

Dimebag was killed by a guy with a gun. So to stop people using guns we use, more guns? Thats retarded. The guy was obviously mental, and took out Dime way before anyone even noticed somthing was wrong. I don't know if anyone here has ever worked as a bouncer, but its not that easy. Usually you are too busy making sure crowd surfers arnt falling over the stage getting seriously hurt, or making sure people at the bar/merch table arn't being dumbasses.

People jumping on stage is rare, how man times have any of you seen it happen at a large venue? Dime was killed by an obviously mentally unbalanced dickwad who was pissed off because of Pantera's split, to the point he was going to kill the members to prevent any kind of reunion:rolleyes:.

And if that guy DID have a knife, he would have been either torn apart by fans, or arrested and given a LOT of hard time. Anyone willing to kill someone on stage is expecting to go down shooting, there is no stopping someone with that mentallity.

Yah...true...true. I still wish Dime was alive :D It's sick that its so easy to get a gun in the US IMO. Here in Finland it aint even near that simple i think :D