See No Evil - Comatose

BadMoose

Throbbing Member
Jan 3, 2008
I've been completely infatuated with these 2 tunes for the last 6 weeks or so, I just listen over and over again. I can so relate to SNE right now, work is insanity and it feels like I could stand in a room of people and shout at the top of my lungs and no one would hear me. It's all I can do to maintain each day. I feel so misplaced, which is where I'm connecting with 'Comatose'. Just a huge WTF? party lately.

So props to the guys for writing with such passion and insight. I pretty much love the entire disc, but these 2 songs really speak to me in a profound way.:worship:

I've been completely infatuated with these 2 tunes for the last 6 weeks or so, I just listen over and over again. I can so relate to SNE right now, work is insanity and it feels like I could stand in a room of people and shout at the top of my lungs and no one would hear me. It's all I can do to maintain each day. I feel so misplaced, which is where I'm connecting with 'Comatose'. Just a huge WTF? party lately.

So props to the guys for writing with such passion and insight. I pretty much love the entire disc, but these 2 songs really speak to me in a profound way.:worship:

So true brother, Enchant have always done that to me. I see them as reflect on your life music!! The tracks that do that to me are The Thirst, Catharsis, Oasis, At Deaths door, Interract, New Moon, Fade 2 Grey and What to say, oh and of course Comatose!!:worship:notworthy