See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

You might find this a stupid question but it is relevant to this forum because we all have these senses.

Which of these could you absolutely not do without?

I think that I could not live without my hearing. Music is an amazing conductor of emotions. I would die if I could not hear another KATATONIA (and other bands) album ever. Music has a way of triggering emotions, memories, feelings that you might have never felt in your life before. It is music that allows you to express yourself in ways that you could NEVER do with words, hence why Jonas and Anders (not to mention Mikael Akerfeldt and others) are so good at what they do!

Although I would probably never again be able to see beautiful women, big perky breasts, or nice big round butts, I would rather keep my hearing. Besides even if you can't see the aformentioned things, you can always feel them!

;)

You made me think.. I sometimes think about this kind of things and I always say I rather be deaf than blind. I can't stand the idea of not seeing everything, I can't even imagine it.. but.. now, you say this.. and well.. it's very truth what you say. I think I would never stand the idea of not listening to a Katatonia's song nevermore. I think seeing and listening are the most important senses at least for a human being. And feeling too, but listening to Katatonia you can feel things, so listening and feeling can go together perfectly for me. I just love Katatonia.

Definately blind. I agree that music has the ability to evoke such emotion and memories. Hell, I can think of songs or albums from all the years of my life that bring back memories of certain times/places/events/people.Yyou can forget what you see much easier than what you hear.