Sellers Feedback

The poster should probably put the country theyre based in, in the title of the thread, just to save time.
i.e. FS: ESP LTD V-500 Guitar & Hardshell case (CANADA)

Can we have a rule that if you are neither interested in buying said item/or selling said item/or have an honest question about the item - that you don't post in a thread where someone is trying to sell an item. Seems some of these FS threads are becoming topics for discussion of the merits of the listed item or people opinions of the item which would be better served in the EQUIPMENT section.

Just my opinion as I would hate to see someone not be able to sell something because of all the drama that gets inserted by others.

Thanks,

i don't know if it's been mentioned, because i didn't read past the 1st post, but i know that homerecording.com there's a "good guys" thread in their classifieds forum, so that people who have good experiences with other members can share

it also gets used for negative feedback from time to time...but yea - anyways, i bet such a sticky in this forum would work pretty well...