Sellers Feedback

Positive Feedback for GuitarHack for a Shure SM 57.
Also thanks to Nebulous for dropping the mic off at my house

Thanks for the reminder HH!

Definitely positive feedback for Guitar Hack.
Pristine condition gear, easy to organise time/ day and wrapped up in enough protective foam to ship around the world, even though it was a local pickup.

Also for Ermz. Was an unexpected purchase, again, good condition and easy to organise.

Positive feedback to Ermz.
The Harley Benton 2x12 cabinet arrived in excellent condition.
Also, big thanks to Nebulous (Daniel) for being a good guy and getting the cab from Ermin's house and dropping it off at mine, cheers dude:)

i'm a bit late at doing this, but masses of positive feedback for Naill (digitaldeath) for when i sold my Krank Rev Jr to him!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/511140-fs-krank-rev-jr.html?highlight=krank

Cheers Mark - I'm blushing! :lol:
The amp's getting good use here, amazing piece of gear!

Big probs to Mark for the sale too - great communication at all times, and ensured that everything went according to plan! Couldn't be happier with the purchase and I'd defo buy from him again!

Niall.

Not sure if I already mentioned this, but bought a Rockmaster from Jevil and he was a pleasure to do business with. Fast shipping, the unit was well packed and everything was in perfect condition. Only thing that was missing was the Lemmy's pube he promised, but I might have lost it in all the shipping materials ;)

Bad experience with NitroBattery on purchasing an SM7b.

I paid immediately, he held onto the money for 3 days while it cleared from his PayPal account to his bank account (the money was in his hands the moment it hit his PP account). One week later he sends me a PM telling me that he had some health scares after the unnecessary 3-day clearing time, and didn't get it shipped until 9 days after he received my payment.

The biggest problem with this was that I was at a completely different address for two weeks while I ordered it, but due to his shipping SNAFU, it was delivered 3 days after I had left and I wasn't able to even open the box until this last weekend (was at the address from 3/19-3/28, paid for the mic on 3/15, it was shipped on 3/24, delivered to address I was no longer at on 3/30, and I didn't see until 4/9)

While I totally understand that health scares (he claims it was a cancer scare) will throw things for a loop, but he held onto my money for an unnecessary 3 days before any kind of health issues came up in the first place, and for 9 days before actually shipping it. He couldn't control that I was changing locations, but I figured the 2 week window from the 19th to the 28th would be enough to get it delivered in time, especially considering I paid on the 15th. Apparently not!

Bad experience with NitroBattery on purchasing an SM7b.

I paid immediately, he held onto the money for 3 days while it cleared from his PayPal account to his bank account (the money was in his hands the moment it hit his PP account). One week later he sends me a PM telling me that he had some health scares after the unnecessary 3-day clearing time, and didn't get it shipped until 9 days after he received my payment.

The biggest problem with this was that I was at a completely different address for two weeks while I ordered it, but due to his shipping SNAFU, it was delivered 3 days after I had left and I wasn't able to even open the box until this last weekend (was at the address from 3/19-3/28, paid for the mic on 3/15, it was shipped on 3/24, delivered to address I was no longer at on 3/30, and I didn't see until 4/9)

While I totally understand that health scares (he claims it was a cancer scare) will throw things for a loop, but he held onto my money for an unnecessary 3 days before any kind of health issues came up in the first place, and for 9 days before actually shipping it. He couldn't control that I was changing locations, but I figured the 2 week window from the 19th to the 28th would be enough to get it delivered in time, especially considering I paid on the 15th. Apparently not!

Well man, as I said in several PM's I'm sorry you feel as though you had a bad experience. I also said before you sent the payment that I absolutely 100% would not ship until I had the money in my account. After almost getting screwed on a $1,300 ESP Eclipse II through PayPal, I never ship until the payment is in my account. A buyer can dispute and have PayPal freeze money even after it's in my PP account. I learned this the hard way and was almost out a mint ESP that was also going to someone's 'other' address. Bottom line though, I said up front that the mic would not ship until I had cash in hand. Those were the terms that you agreed with and you chose to proceed.

Yes, I had a pretty terrifying cancer scare and it slowed down the shipping...which I apologized for, and still apologize for. That was something obviously out of my control, and if the roles were reversed I think you'd appreciate the mental strain and time consumed in having tests done and waiting in fear to hear the results. I've been buying and selling high end guitars and amps online for years, and I have to say I'm saddened that you weren't slightly more sympathetic and even after several PM's decided to try to give me a bad reputation on the board....not even acknowledging that the hardly used mic showed up in great condition and that you got a fantastic deal on it. I sincerely wish you all of the best man, and hope that if ever faced with potentially life altering health issues you can think back and put yourself in my shoes.

-Juan