Sellers Feedback

Positive feedback for Wolfeman, bought the M-Audio BX8's, & her threw in 2 TRS cables, & Auralex pads for nothing. The monitors work & sound great, just want to thank him in "public" for being such a nice guy!!!

My feedback for tobin1 is simply to link to this thread, which tells the story; the tl;dr version is I don't know for certain if he meant to screw me over (and the bit about the death in the family was a stalling tactic), or it was all true and he's just ridiculously consumed with grief (and/or absent-mindedness) - but it doesn't really matter, cuz over a month went by in total with me no closer (as far as I could tell) to getting what I paid for!

I'm REALLY sad about what happened to me. I sent money to the user alan1990 on December 31st for a pair of hi-hats and a Beta57 he was selling on this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ldjian-custom-hi-hats-shure-beta-57-58-a.html

It's been 3 1/2 months since that happened and over 3 months since his last contact. I e-mailed and sent him PM's a bunch of times and no answer. He's active on the forum (last posted on april 1st) and the guy simply disapeared. I don't even want those stuff anymore, only my money back.

Most of you may ask why I took so long to complain about it. It's been a very rough year for me so far and these US$255 are for from being my main concern. I'm mainly trying to warn my fellow forum members. Also I try to be as calm as I can and try not believe that someone can do such thing.

Anyway, that's my negative feedback and warning.

KillFrenzy said:
I'm REALLY sad about what happened to me. I sent money to the user alan1990 on December 31st for a pair of hi-hats and a Beta57 he was selling on this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gear-sale/741223-fs-oktava-mk-102-matched-stereo-pair-zildjian-custom-hi-hats-shure-beta-57-58-a.html

It's been 3 1/2 months since that happened and over 3 months since his last contact. I e-mailed and sent him PM's a bunch of times and no answer. He's active on the forum (last posted on april 1st) and the guy simply disapeared. I don't even want those stuff anymore, only my money back.

Most of you may ask why I took so long to complain about it. It's been a very rough year for me so far and these US$255 are for from being my main concern. I'm mainly trying to warn my fellow forum members. Also I try to be as calm as I can and try not believe that someone can do such thing.

Anyway, that's my negative feedback and warning.

I think these kind of things should be dealt with, maybe with a mod's help an ip can be traced and some kind of additional contact can be made?? I really hate seeing this happen here.

Positive feedback for 'Behind' i bought his HM-2 and everything went smoothly, it arrived in the exact condition described and shown in his photos and was well packaged,and a postage tracking number was provded by him too,

Positive feedback to nialldoran. Great international transaction. Great communication. Everything went smoothly.