Sellers Feedback

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gear-sale/634483-fs-seventh-circle-audio-neve-api-preamp-rack-dbx-160a-c414-eb-md421-iis.html

I'm in the middle of a bad transaction with monolithsound. I PM'd him on Friday, December 3rd about the 421's for sale and promptly got a response back with his PayPal info. I submitted the payment that day and requested the tracking number for the package to which he said he would ship them on Monday and would send the tracking info. That was the last time I heard from him. Monday came and went, as did the rest of the week before I PM'd him on the 7th, again on the 10th, and emailed on the 13th; all of messages were simply asking for the shipping info. On the 14th I opened up a Paypal dispute and again had no response. I know he's been online here as his public profile says his last activity on here was yesterday at 4pm.

If I don't hear from him by Monday I'm upping the Paypal dispute to a claim to hopefully get some of my money back.

Update: The mics came in today. I wish there had been better communication, but whatever.

Just wanted to say thank you to Lasse and Anarkissed for being super responsive as buyers :) Transactions have gone smoothly.

very positve feedback for "Brett - K A L I S I A". he is a very nice and helpful person.
shipping was very fast, item well packed and the item as flawless as described

Leaving feedback for Wolfeman. Purchased a Rane HC-6 headphone amp and finally got to get it up and running today and the thing rips. Loven the shit out of it!

So yes this is positive feedback for Eric Wolfe (Wolfeman).

Danke!

It can get loud, don't blow your ear drums :D

Positive feedback for Zozobra for the Radial boxes. Nice and easy with quick post and well packed, Thanks

Positive feedback for Wolfeman. The guitar came today, looked and played flawlessly. Was a bit skeptical because I'd never bought anything of a forum before but this took away all of it. Great transaction!

Finn

Edit: I also want to thank Wolfeman for choosing to ship internationally as well, as I know some people don't because they think it's too much of a risk etc.