sensible soccer

ah... i remember going to me cousin's house to play sensible something like ten years back... amazing footie at the time. that and kick off were the only things around anyways. the memories...

Thortyir said:
The best one for me is deffo ISS PRO EVOLUTION 2 on PS 2... I can't stop playing this game for months now...
aye aye! PES 3 is THE game, forget FiFa, imo, PES 3 is the best football game out there. Well, it's for Playstation 2, but it will be out for PC soon. And i played a demo which is good cause it's exactly like the PS 2 one.

For anyone with a fast connection ( for it's 220 mb big) you can dl it here for example: http://www.gamershell.com/news_BProEvolutionSoccer3BDem.shtml

only negative thing is that they don't have the complete license for the players names....

yeah, played that game when i lived in Bristol, me housemate had a Japanese version of it, for gamecube or xbox, cant remember - excellent game! it's really a tough challenge
nice one

edit: he actually had to ensign every player with a name and do the shirts as well, cos everything was progged in japanese like.
then the game crashed and het had to do all of the dbase again :heh: shite that was,
he used to smash stuff against the wall or kick the box wherever when we or he lost a game hahahaha

toolsofthetrade said:
there you go mate
listen to these mastery words :p there's some more hints n tricks at sigames.com
and buy Kim Kallstrom, and Pawel Broznjek (or whatever, CFwds),
put those on att. midfield - you're sorted for the year with goals.
ah i have kallstrom :tickled: tho hes a midfielder :err: ill seek for broznjek. ah fuck again, tranferdeadline has already passedin my game. ah in winter it is then.

ah i liked all fifa games. but that last was was a big improvement really. and its been said that the new one will be another big step forward :)

Yeah, on PS2, I agree... But nothing new on PSone... ;)

I saw the game in the supermarket too, and it seems that the FIFA 2004 on PSone is just the same as the past years... Though the price is really low: 32 €!