Septic Ashes tracks

Haha, alright then, I suppose this is the first in correct sync:
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/moonie_thedictator_vox.mp3

It still feels rough, as the vocal track is very dynamic and I hadn't had a chance to go through automating each passage. Tried shortcutting by using a compressor but that just killed the life outright. There are also a few timing mistakes, where the vocals fall behind the beat in verses. Also some uneven phrasing issues when doing the behemoth style vocals.

Anyhow, I appreciate that Ronnie. Finally able to finish it off and call the mix quits.

I made my own one by processing a few samples and EQing/compressing and some other crap to.

It's essentially a blend of Andy's, DKFH sonor kick, Vinnie Paul's compressed with a mid cut and a tiny bit of plate verb...

I then mix it 60 wet in apptrigga with the 100% untouched original kickdrum.

Same kick i use on everything...

HAHAHAHA you cheeky git! Now THAT is a nice idea! How do use more than 1 kick sample in drumagog? Is it just a case of using more than 1 drumagog on the channel?

HAHAHAHA you cheeky git! Now THAT is a nice idea! How do use more than 1 kick sample in drumagog? Is it just a case of using more than 1 drumagog on the channel?

Naw, i actually lined up the 3 kicks in Sonar and processed, then mixed down to a single mono hit that i just import to apptrigga.

Thats some nice work there man, very creative :p The kick needs to be cut really sharp at the start of that track before the snare kicks in like! Dont notice it when you blend it im sure :)

Haha, alright then, I suppose this is the first in correct sync:
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/moonie_thedictator_vox.mp3

It still feels rough, as the vocal track is very dynamic and I hadn't had a chance to go through automating each passage. Tried shortcutting by using a compressor but that just killed the life outright. There are also a few timing mistakes, where the vocals fall behind the beat in verses. Also some uneven phrasing issues when doing the behemoth style vocals.

Anyhow, I appreciate that Ronnie. Finally able to finish it off and call the mix quits.

hey men any chance tu upload the vox track as a wav file please?