Sepultura

Yeah, my friend had a copy of Schizophrenia and his friend has it and he hasn't seen him in a few years. He tells me that Schizophrenia is a phenomenal album. Everytime we go to a bar we always end up playing Troops of Doom at some point during the night on the jukebox.

I have seen Beneath the Remains at stores. I should pick that up when I get a chance.

Soulfly is Sepultura now,Sepultura is a ghost band now and I can't listen to them anymore. Soulfly is the closest thing to the original Sepultura you can get, so If I could choose between a Sepultura concert or a Soulfly concert, I would see Soulfly.

That's right. Never really like these guys, though I have only heard Arise, Chaos AD and Roots.

Well that's why. I'm assuming you enjoy Sacrifice based on your sig, and therefore I suggest you listen to Beneath The Remains asap.

Faves are a two-way tie between BTR and Chaos A.D. Arise a close second, just edging out Schizophrenia. Then it's a three-way tie between Dante, MV/BD, and Roots. Then Nation.

They have no other albums. And half of Roots is abominable, anyway.