Sepultura

so what are you doing in this thread buddy??? i mean men if you dont like this band just do not click the stupid button on it!~

(arise,roorback}

arise and everything up to it is great!!!!!!!

but then, well, i dont know what happened!
havent heard Dante XXI

Never, ever listen to Dante. It is an absolute abomination of music. That is by far the absolute worst album Sepultura has ever released.

I don't think this band were ever really great. They were the early nineties pin up boys of the metal scene without a great deal of substance to their music. I don't understand the love for Morbid Visions at all, it sounds like a really bad demo. Beneath The Remains was the best of their thrash albums and Roots was the best of their later stuff before the split. Soulfly just sounds like Roots except not as good, and Sepultura without Max was just silly.

I don't think this band were ever really great. They were the early nineties pin up boys of the metal scene without a great deal of substance to their music. I don't understand the love for Morbid Visions at all, it sounds like a really bad demo.

:mad:

Beneath The Remains was the best of their thrash albums and Roots was the best of their later stuff before the split. Soulfly just sounds like Roots except not as good, and Sepultura without Max was just silly.

:headbang:

All of their early albums when they were considered death/thrash like morbid visions/bestial devastation, schizoprehnia, beneath the remains are decent. All their newer my pals hardcore material is just pure vomit.

I honestly think that even with their older stuff, Sepultura seems overrated. That said, I did enjoy a lot of their stuff... Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Morbid Visions, and Chaos A.D. Don't have a favorite.

I'm sick and tired of people bashing Chaos AD. sure, its not their best BUT its not a bad album.

that being said, my favorite is Beneath The Remains.