Serious spiritual question...

Jun 21, 2005
B'klyn, NY
Friends!
I am seriously contemplating changing my evil ways - drinking vodka, having pleasures of flesh, eating burgers on friday and pork on saturday, and listening to satanic music... Another words, I want to leave this world behind. Can anybody tell me which church helped Danniel St.Pitz to find ... ah... peace and quiet?

In al seriousness what ever works for you. Christianity, Budism, Judism, Hindu, etc, just watch out for those crazy fuckin Islamics. I would get along with them to if they would stop acting like pricks.

go get a shovel, dig hole in ground. name it something catchy, start worshiping it. Salvation here you come.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Friends!
I am seriously contemplating changing my evil ways - drinking vodka, having pleasures of flesh, eating burgers on friday and pork on saturday, and listening to satanic music... Another words, I want to leave this world behind. Can anybody tell me which church helped Danniel St.Pitz to find ... ah... peace and quiet?
Do yourself a HUGE favor and steer clear of organized religion! It's all about politics and putting money in someones pocket. You can believe in God and not give your money to some child molester. As far as "satanic music" is concerned, don't listen to people who tell you what you like is "evil"! Follow your heart AND your mind!:)

Thank you, guys. The reason I was asking is that my company is temporarilly (for three weeks) asking me to work the night shift. That means I'm not gonna see my wife and my drinking buddies for awhile. So I said to myself: "You fucker might as well do something good to yourself. Go find Jesus like Danny did...". But I can already see that it's too complicated... Screw it, but thank you all.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Thank you, guys. The reason I was asking is that my company is temporarilly (for three weeks) asking me to work the night shift. That means I'm not gonna see my wife and my drinking buddies for awhile. So I said to myself: "You fucker might as well do something good to yourself. Go find Jesus like Danny did...". But I can already see that it's too complicated... Screw it, but thank you all.

well the good thing is that you will be coming home to see your wife..I have a friend who is in the truck driving buiss and he doesn't see his wife and kids for about 3 weeks or 4 and when he gets back he is only with them for a about 4days or so....:erk:

There is only one person you need to worship...

President-Zod.jpg

DarbysDad said:
Welcome to the church of Sucidal!!!

Send me your money!!!

We'll take cash, we'll take checks!
We'll take credit cards, we'll take jewelry!
We'll take your momma's dentures if they got gold in them!!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and steer clear of organized religion! It's all about politics and putting money in someones pocket.

sounds like my place of employment but, i don't think they're religious based.

go with an Islamic extremist based faith they seem to be all the rage right now. I hear that Jihad's are the in thing with all the teenagers .

now face Mecca :worship: