seriously, why isnt PDC working in reaper for me(trigger content)

Jan 23, 2006
ive been scouring the interweb looking for a solution to this "latency" issue with reaper im having...

im a 6 year logic user... im sick of logics memory issues and overall wierdness and have been messing around with reaper for a few months now, the other day i brought in some merged tracks from logic to mix in reaper and get a real good feel for actually working in reaper, and i come across the problem where i insert say slate Trigger on my duplicated kick track....now the kicks are out of sync...by kinda alot. even nudging the track back by the amount of samples reaper says its being offset it still doesnt sound right and some hits flam. it seems like NOONE on the reaper site is experiencing this. is there some magic setting i must turn on? has anyone else experienced this? i dont want to have to print a track every time i want to audition a sample.

Rather than nudging, try the JS plugin "time adjustment" that comes with Reaper. May or may not help.

Have you posted about this on the Reaper forum?

i got a latency fixer plugin, which helped somewhat but it seems like its just a bandaid for the issue. i posted on the reaper forums and noone really replied. this is a dealbreaker for me :( this sucks!