So im making the final switch from to Logic to Reaper

I made this switch too. Editing in reaper in my opinion is far better than any of the stuff in logic. I also have been able to get my mixes sounding better in Reaper, but that is really subjective.

But at the end of the day I only switched to Reaper to tie me over until I can afford to switch to Cubase which will be really soon.

I made this switch too. Editing in reaper in my opinion is far better than any of the stuff in logic. I also have been able to get my mixes sounding better in Reaper, but that is really subjective.

But at the end of the day I only switched to Reaper to tie me over until I can afford to switch to Cubase which will be really soon.

see tbh after trying these new steps i might be staying with logic, logic works out the box. reaper takes soem setting up to be even on par with it

I can understand. I tried switching back to Logic too, but after a/bing which worked better for my workflow Reaper won out. It really all comes down to that. Finding the workflow that works best for you.