Serpents Kiss music video!!

VERY awesome music video!! But my only grievance with it is that there wasn't enough close ups on Romeo during the guitar solo. Srsly, when you have a music video, you GOTTA have the closeups on the hands for the guitar solo.

Other than that, fuckin' Rock. :headbang:

Great video. It reminds me of the 'Garden of Eden' story. No closeup on the solo :( But I saw the solo live :D. I hope they make one for Eve of Seduction.

any video is good promo I guess... the vid doesn't do the great music justice, too much jumpin around, hell, they could 've played any song during recording..

no need to see it twice...

to end positive... PL is my album of the year so far and I'm not expecting any of my fav bands doing better!!!!!

rock on SX!

h

Honestly... i thought it was kind of boring. Turned it on and got a big grin on my face, but after about a minute i was kind of waiting for something to happen. I know, this is probably a bigger budget video than most bands have, but it just didn't impress me. Then again, there aren't a lot of really great videos. i think amon amarth's vids for their WOOOS stuff, Suidakra's newest one (part of it is in a warehouse!) and Tankard's "The Morning After" vids are the only ones i can think of that i enjoy watching over and over and over. There are others, but those stand out to me. Unfortunately, this one... :erk:

I think most people will enjoy it though because it is different than most metal vids, so hopefully it'll bring some new fans. :kickass:

I thought the video was pretty great, it fits the mood of the album really well. And any video with Russell Allen in it is going to be badass, seriously.

I'm just glad they didn't cut and chop it to crap like dream theaters constant motion video. Really cool video and hopefully they make a couple more. I think Walls of Babylon or Revelation would make really good videos.