Set list for the December head-lining tour...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
If anyone who attends the late November/December shows could please write down the set-list and share it with us (by posting it here), that'd be greatly appreciated! I know it's early but I just want to get people who are attending the shows that kick off the tour made aware of it now and prepared so hopefully if it's not too much trouble someone (a few people from different shows even maybe to see if the setlist varies a lot or if it's the same for each show) could do that, we'd all be very much thankful!

Maybe, but it'll prolly be given a broad name like "US HEADLINER TOUR" or something, and this will be one of the things discussed, as you said. But this thread at least makes people aware to write the set-list down if they want, so it's not pointless. :lol:

Well even if noone pays attention to it, it's still more meaningful that most of the treads made in this forum...:zombie:

I'll give it a creative name like um....ok the bands are Amon Amarth,Gorjia,Sancity and Bodom.....hmmmm...

Children of Sanctiorjia Amarth

:zombie:

never mind.....

Amon Gorjity of Bodom?

ok I give up.

This is the setlist they played in Sweden..

Intro (Theme of Naked Gun with additional announcement)

Silent Night, Bodom Night

Needled 24/7

Living Dead Beat

Sixpounder

Angels Don't Kill

In Your Face

Hate Me!

Downfall

Outro (Fight For Your Right)

Thanks Chop! But that's the UA setlist... they'll prolly play about double the songs on a headlining tour and it may be a great deal different than that, but I appreciate yer kindess and effort! Sounds like it was a kickass show! Tell us about it in this thread: Been to a Bodom Concert? if you want! :)

-[chop]-;5589547 said:
This is the setlist they played in Sweden..

Intro (Theme of Naked Gun with additional announcement)

Silent Night, Bodom Night

Needled 24/7

Living Dead Beat

Sixpounder

Angels Don't Kill

In Your Face

Hate Me!

Downfall

Outro (Fight For Your Right)

man if your right its the same playlist as unholly alliance

i don't like how they played 6 pounder and angles don't kill back to back. like 2 songs from hatecrew deathroll in a row? it just doesn't work.