Set list for the December head-lining tour...

hey man, i was at the wiltern show, sorry i dont remember the exact order but:

hate me!
children of decadence
chokehold
sixpounder
living dead beat
are you dead yet?
angels dont kill
mask of sanity
children of bodom
needled 24/7
we're not gonna fall
bodom beach terror
in your face
downfall

hey man, i was at the wiltern show, sorry i dont remember the exact order but:

hate me!
children of decadence
chokehold
sixpounder
living dead beat
are you dead yet?
angels dont kill
mask of sanity
children of bodom
needled 24/7
we're not gonna fall
bodom beach terror
in your face
downfall

Thank you :)

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS! They hopefully will bring it back, or do SOMETHING cool in Canada, I mean it's their only show and they seem to like playing cool song more in Canada. They played Mask of Sanity last time, and Warheart, and a few other cool songs the US doesn't get often.

Hopefully we'll get some special or rare played songs in Montreal monday and tuesday, with the last 2 shows of the Are You Dead Yet ? tour that is going on forever now.

Or at least we'll get SN,BN and HCDR back for the second night.

It's gonna be insane

Chees !
PowerMaiden

Hopefully we'll get some special or rare played songs in Montreal monday and tuesday, with the last 2 shows of the Are You Dead Yet ? tour that is going on forever now.

Or at least we'll get SN,BN and HCDR back for the second night.

It's gonna be insane

Chees !
PowerMaiden

Yes, well I'm hoping for something cool :D:D cuz last time they played us in Canada songs they never had played in the US before so they seem to enjoy Canada more, no offense USA, and also, like you said it's the last shows of the tour PLUS it's their only show in Canada, I'm expecting somthing good :D:D:D I can't wait :p

-------------------------- ALSO -----------------------

Could anyone who attended the following shows possibly be kind enough post the set-lists for each, I'm curious to see what it has been lately and if KtS is really gone for good :( and if they've added any other songs or at least played any different for one show :p:

11.12.2006 (CO) DENVER, ODGEON THEATRE
12.12.2006 (KS) LAWRENCE, GRANADA
13.12.2006 (MN) MINNEAPOLIS, FIRST AVENUE

Thanks to whomever responds, you're helping me and everyone else out :D:D

This might answer your question ""Kissing The Shadows" has been dropped out of the setlist and replaced with "Every Time I Die"." then again....were talking Canada :p

Yes, well I'm hoping for something cool :D:D cuz last time they played us in Canada songs they never had played in the US before so they seem to enjoy Canada more, no offense USA, and also, like you said it's the last shows of the tour PLUS it's their only show in Canada, I'm expecting somthing good :D:D:D I can't wait :p

-------------------------- ALSO -----------------------

Could anyone who attended the following shows possibly be kind enough post the set-lists for each, I'm curious to see what it has been lately and if KtS is really gone for good :( and if they've added any other songs or at least played any different for one show :p:

11.12.2006 (CO) DENVER, ODGEON THEATRE
12.12.2006 (KS) LAWRENCE, GRANADA
13.12.2006 (MN) MINNEAPOLIS, FIRST AVENUE

Thanks to whomever responds, you're helping me and everyone else out :D:D

surely this is said at all shows, but i have exclusive audio of alexi saying that we kicked canada's ass from the night before :p

-[chop]-;5680694 said:
This might answer your question ""Kissing The Shadows" has been dropped out of the setlist and replaced with "Every Time I Die"." then again....were talking Canada :p

That sucks so fucking much :( I hope they do bring it back :mad: but hm, they coulda at least replaced it with a better song that they haven't played a billion times already... that's like trading gold with copper. But aw well, all I can do is hope for the best :(

surely this is said at all shows, but i have exclusive audio of alexi saying that we kicked canada's ass from the night before :p
:lol: I'm pretty sure he says that at every show, but the proof is in the pudding, meaning they play better songs here so :p :lol:

nice video, you can see exactly when they cut out the amazing solos

Eh, you're right, but no sense whining about it man. Still good although a tad disappointing since I love those parts too.. I just am wondering how they're gonna construct a tour set-list in the future once the new album comes out, cuz they've already overplayed most of their songs :erk: Aw well :p

I was at Metropolis in Montreal last night. I think it's already been confirmed that they played the same setlist they've been playing the majority of the tour. Although I did speak to Roope after the show and he said they we're gonna switch up some songs for the second show tonight(the 19th) in Montreal once again.

Amon Amarth actually added a song to their setlist. Thousand Years of Oppression was played last night.