Setlist Change

I'd really like to hear Godhead's when they come to MA, I'm not really that big a Face of Melinda fan. The Moor would be great too.

The ending of FoM starting with the acoustic part all the way to the end is one of the greatest moments in music ever!

ah man.. i hope they change it back to The Moor for the London gig.. and keep Bleak.. and add more MAYH and Still Life tracks hehe.

But hey, if they don't at least we've got Akeecockee supporting! This will be such a fucking excellent gig!

The Moor is switched with Face of Melinda, they are still doing both, just depends what they feel like doing. In Kansas, my friend said they played The Moor and not FoM, but Chicago last night was FoM.

Sidenote, Axenrot kicked ass all night and did a drum solo for Chicago! Plus, I got my Bloodbath guitar signed by Mike and Axe, so last night owned.

Tumn said:
The Moor is switched with Face of Melinda, they are still doing both, just depends what they feel like doing. In Kansas, my friend said they played The Moor and not FoM, but Chicago last night was FoM.

Sidenote, Axenrot kicked ass all night and did a drum solo for Chicago! Plus, I got my Bloodbath guitar signed by Mike and Axe, so last night owned.

Orlando Bloom kicked St. Loomis's ass the night before too. But we didn't get a solo, just a long ending to a song. He is worthy of being with Opeth!
And damn, you have a Bloodbath guitar? Seeing Axe play them drums makes me wanna see Bloodbath play so damn bad!!!!