Setlist DTB Utrecht Holland

Anorakian

Woohoohoohoooooooooooo!
Sep 24, 2002
Den Haag, Holland
www.cloudscape.nl
Heee there, just wanna share what the DTB played in Holland yesterday. Had never seen him before live and must say he is a great performer and singer.

The (wayyyy too short) set:
Intro song (don't know it
Seventh Wave
Storm
Earth Day
Life
Regulator
Truth
AWAY/Deep Peace (from solo onwards)
Bad Devil

Didn't care a sh!t for Zimmers Hole and SYL, Zimmers Hole scared the sh!t out of me, especially the-giant-penis-frontman. It was more of a good laugh-show for me, not worthy of the term "music" IMHO ;) SYL isn't my street of music either, although it was obvious that most if not all of the crowd had come to see and hear SYL.

But hey, for this money, it ROCKED
Def wanna see Dev again, but rather for 2 hours just Dev solo stuff ;)

I wish i'd been there!!
My mates were all there, and I had to see him live in London..
tho it was great - as ever - (i introduced a friend to his music), i missed my friends really a lot.

divided joy is double joy, innit?

Tivoli is the best venue to see bands - it's just cozy..!
i had some great moments there.

i hope you've enjoyed the show as much as i would've!

The DTB will probably come backin Europe in November for headlining shows...The band is young, they need more time to perfectly play all the devy solo stuff...But don't worry it will come

Geoff:headbang:

oldlyonfreak said:
The DTB will probably come backin Europe in November for headlining shows...The band is young, they need more time to perfectly play all the devy solo stuff...But don't worry it will come

Geoff!:headbang:

I've talked to Ryan after the show, and he said they'll be back in november, and MAYBE for some summer festivals!!! :headbang::D:):cool::Smokin:

Ryan,
cool dude isn't he ??? He mails me sometimes on tour, to give me news about the DTB road trip, he seems to enjoy this band a lot...This guy is an awesome drummer

Geoff:headbang:

Yes, he's really nice...
And, you're right, his drum parts are really awesome!
I was a little bit afraid before the show... But these new musicians kick some fat ass!!!!!
They seemed to have a lot of fun on tour, especially with Chris from ZH! :)

oldlyonfreak said:

Geoff!:headbang:

that would be sooo great. maybe i'll get the chance to see them then.
austria just isn't that tiny.
even porcupine tree (i missed them:cry:) were in vienna.

SYL is going to be playing Virginia twice in a period of 3 months, so I can't see why Devin couldn't bring the solo project around this fall as well?

Devin - don't forget about us!