Setlist from EVERY show on the tour!

I haven't heard enough Paradise Lost to be a fan of them, and haven't ever heard Tapping The Vein, but it would be cool to have their setlists posted as well if people know their songs. I just think this idea would be great for a kind of "archive" of every show on the tour. It won't be that tough either with them playing just 13 or 14 shows.

Worcester, MA - January 18th...

Beyond the Embrace (Local opener) played "Mourning in Magenta", "Compass", "Rapture", and probably a few other songs. Just can't remember them at the moment. No "Riddle of Steel", though.

Tapping the Vein played Crap, Crap, and More Crap.

Paradise Lost played something from Draconian Times, "Mouth", "Small Town Boy", "Self-Obsessed", and a bunch of other songs I can't remember. No "Embers Fire" or "Rotting Misery", though. :mad:

Opeth played:

The Leper Affinity
Deliverance
Godhead's Lament
Creedence
The Drapery Falls
Demon of the Fall

For shame...I can't even remember the rest.

Well it looks like they are definitely playing the same songs night after night which is slightly dissappointing, but it's Opeth live so I guess it doesn't really matter what they play! I read in an interview that Mikael said he would like to play Under The Weeping Moon, too bad it doesn't look like that is happening.

The setlist will probably evolve over the course of the tour. That was the exact same list that they did in Montreal, so hopefully they'll start to mix it up a bit. I would not be surprised to see Wreath, Master's Apprentice or White Cluster find their way into the set. It also depends on if they're limited for time - which they were in Montreal - and will not be (as much) in Toronto.