Setlist

hmm.. well from reading the posts of people who have seen Opeth shows the last couple weeks I'm guessing that the setlist is going to be the same exact thing as the show I saw back in Jan. And you know.. I love Opeth.. but why do they have to always play the same stuf?? I really would enjoy seeing some different songs. And theres no Damnation songs at all? I'm still looking foward to seeing them again but I'm alittle upset.

I, too, am very upset about this. I saw 'em in Jan and I will be driving 2 hours on Th. to see them and another 4 on Fri.

I'm putting in all of this time and money, and as much as I love Opeth, I don't want to see them same fucking songs every time they play. Not cool.

I definitely agree.
I saw 6 shows in February, which were truly amazing, but the setlist was more or less identical every show. This is the sad truth we have to face. I guess it would be more interesting for the guys also to play some different songs or versions of the songs from show to show. But they are perhaps too lazy or too much perfectionists to do that?
I am looking forward to the Damnation tour, though!!