"Seven Days Of May"...?

I'd rather hear One Man's Fate instead. I think it's a very underrated song, and I hope they play it live. Of course they could play both songs :p

I'd love to hear them both (If I had to choose one- I'd vote for One Man's Fate though- I absolutely love this one). Eric had said (before the 2005 reunion Ten Days Of May tour) that they would have played Seven Days Of May and The Ballad along with some other long-absent or even never played songs but they ended up playing only Let Go Of My World as a surprise (which was still great). I still hope that one day they let the fans convince them that they have other brilliant songs than the so-called "classics" and we'll get to see setlists with songs like Troubled Dreams, Time is coming, A day of reckoning, Envy life, The Sermon, Falling Fast, All I Could Bleed, Chasing Fear, As the Seasons Grey, Hatred's Rise, Do or Die or Distorted Lives- not together but single surprise songs in setlists would be very appreciated, I believe..eh, perhaps one day

seven days of may is one of my fav TESTAMENT songs and my fav song from sob. some suprises in the setlist would be good.

I'd love to hear them both (If I had to choose one- I'd vote for One Man's Fate though- I absolutely love this one). Eric had said (before the 2005 reunion Ten Days Of May tour) that they would have played Seven Days Of May and The Ballad along with some other long-absent or even never played songs but they ended up playing only Let Go Of My World as a surprise (which was still great). I still hope that one day they let the fans convince them that they have other brilliant songs than the so-called "classics" and we'll get to see setlists with songs like Troubled Dreams, Time is coming, A day of reckoning, Envy life, The Sermon, Falling Fast, All I Could Bleed, Chasing Fear, As the Seasons Grey, Hatred's Rise, Do or Die or Distorted Lives- not together but single surprise songs in setlists would be very appreciated, I believe..eh, perhaps one day

That's great news about the older songs. Although I've seen them many times, their setlists really do need some re-invigoration with some of the lesser-known gems. I'll be anxiously awaiting that.

:headbang:

The definitely need to play more from Souls.

Seven Days, Absence, Face In The Sky, Malpractice...

As it stands, they really only play Souls and The Legacy, such a shame to ignore what is probably their most streamlined and to the point album, and one of the best of their career.