SEVEN KINGDOMS: East Coast Dates Announced!!!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
We're happy to announce that we're headed out for a good run of shows on the East Coast in August 2013. We want to use the energy, we gathered on the European tour this spring, and unleash that energy towards you guys here in America, so booking is taking place right now for even further headlining shows.

Dates are as follows, so far:

August:

15: Thu - Delaware, JB McGinnes
17: Sat - Toronto, Rancho Relaxo
18: Sun - Montreal, L'Alize
19: Mon – New York, Webster Hall
21: Wed – Raleigh, The Maywood
22: Thu - Charlotte, Tremont Music Hall
23: Fri – Atlanta, The Masquerade
24: Sat - Orlando, The Haven
25: Sun - Miami, Churchills
26: Mon - Tampa, The Orpheum

We'll be announcing supports as soon as they are confirmed - will mostly be local openers and supports.

Don't forget to buy presale tickets!!!! Check on the venue's homepages for links.

The Fire will be yours!!!

TOURFINALweb_zps7d56222e.jpg

Hope you guys (and gal) can make it out to the West Coast in the not too distant future.

We really want to make it back out West. Being from Florida, It's still just another whole set of extra stuff to deal with.

I don't know exactly when, but we WILL be back out that way before we start the recording process for a new one!

Any hints as to with whom you'll play Atlanta? Masquerade doesn't have you listed yet, but I'll have you on MY calendar!

with the exception of the ATL show (not sure what set times hoyt has in store for us) we should be playing for 60-75 minute sets. \m/

It'll be nice to see you guys again in Raleigh :) We practice on wednesdays so I may be unable to make it if we snag a gig that week..

Actually hell, if you guys would like an opener... :p (partially joking)

with the exception of the ATL show (not sure what set times hoyt has in store for us) we should be playing for 60-75 minute sets. m/

Most excellent.

I will be coaching on 8/24 with circles under my eyes and ears ringing...wait - I think I may have a bye the next day, so I may bring my son! Woo Hoo! Now let's hope for either Heaven or Hell.

Most excellent.

I will be coaching on 8/24 with circles under my eyes and ears ringing...wait - I think I may have a bye the next day, so I may bring my son! Woo Hoo! Now let's hope for either Heaven or Hell.

haha! Metal shows are always more fun than stick and ball sports? rite? or at least totally worth the bangover the next day!

I believe the show is in the HELL room. Looking forward to that show, Atlanta has always been our favorite!!!

haha! Metal shows are always more fun than stick and ball sports? rite? or at least totally worth the bangover the next day!

I believe the show is in the HELL room. Looking forward to that show, Atlanta has always been our favorite!!!

He plays OLB and Fullback - so headbanging comes kind of naturally. And he likes shows in Hell.