SEVEN KINGDOMS: East Coast Dates Announced!!!

NEW SHOW ADDED

THURSDAY, AUGUST 22nd @ TREMONT MUSIC HALL in CHARLOTTE, NC!!!! OP Updated and tickets on sale!

Any one else having trouble with the Masquerade ticket link? It says tickets went on sale June 18th but the link just brings me back to the event page. I can't find the show on ticketmaster directly either :'(

Well you guys smoked on the Sister Sin/Doro bill, I hope to make it back to the Mug to see you, I have to check my schedule to see if I have my kid and what night of the week it is, etc.. m/

Haha that was a fun show! hope to see you there man!

Heh... just my luck... I've seen you guys open several times, and I'd definitely be down for a headline show, but I'll be out of town when you hit Tampa! :cry:

Any one else having trouble with the Masquerade ticket link? It says tickets went on sale June 18th but the link just brings me back to the event page. I can't find the show on ticketmaster directly either :'(

I brought this to Hoyt's attention, Im sure it will be fixed soon :)

SEruntimelinecopy_zpsac4c54a4.jpg

I brought this to Hoyt's attention, Im sure it will be fixed soon :)

Hoyt has nothing to do with Ticketmaster, but I did point it out to the Masquerade... who told me that the link is supposedly fixed now and that it was mistakenly noted as having gone on sale already, but hadn't. THAT was the actual problem. Link was never there to start with. :loco:

Now I see that Brazen Angel is playing TOO?

My son will be thrilled. Epic night, EPIC!!! WooHoo!

Now I see that Brazen Angel is playing TOO?

My son will be thrilled. Epic night, EPIC!!! WooHoo!

It should be amazing! The last time we played the Masquerade sounded like this..

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

And I cant believe its already 3 years ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
CANADIAN DATES ANNOUNCED

August:

17: Sat - Toronto, Rancho Relaxo
18: Sun - Montreal, L'Alize
19: Mon – New York, Webster Hall
21: Wed – Raleigh, The Maywood
22: Thu - Charlotte, Tremont Music Hall
23: Fri – Atlanta, The Masquerade
24: Sat - Orlando, The Haven
25: Sun - Miami, Churchills
26: Mon - Tampa, The Brass Mug