SEVEN KINGDOMS: East Coast Dates Announced!!!

FYI

We have switched the TAMPA date FROM: THE BRASS MUG, TO: THE ORPHEUM

THE ORPHEUM is a much bigger venue. Behemoth, VADER and Deicide have graced the stage there recently.

Dates are as follows, so far:

August:

17: Sat - Toronto, Rancho Relaxo
18: Sun - Montreal, L'Alize
19: Mon – New York, Webster Hall
21: Wed – Raleigh, The Maywood
22: Thu - Charlotte, Tremont Music Hall
23: Fri – Atlanta, The Masquerade
24: Sat - Orlando, The Haven
25: Sun - Miami, Churchills
26: Mon - Tampa, The Orpheum

SEruntimelinecopy_zpsbc07555d.jpg

FINAL DATES!!!

August:

15: Thu - Delaware, JB McGinnes
17: Sat - Toronto, Rancho Relaxo
18: Sun - Montreal, L'Alize
19: Mon – New York, Webster Hall
21: Wed – Raleigh, The Maywood
22: Thu - Charlotte, Tremont Music Hall
23: Fri – Atlanta, The Masquerade
24: Sat - Orlando, The Haven
25: Sun - Miami, Churchills
26: Mon - Tampa, The Orpheum

TOURFINALweb_zps7d56222e.jpg

I would love to go but we shall see. It is not the costs of the tickets. They are very reasonably priced and Seven Kingdoms is a band I am quite interested in catching live. The problem is one of transportation.

My wife wrecked the car on Friday. Between the $500 deductible AND not knowing if the car will be back by then, my attendance is up in the air. But...I just ordered a ticket today if only to support the bands. I have thrown $10 away for a lot worse causes!

Maybe I can make it but if not...y'all have fun!

Well now if there's a chance of meeting the band after the show, there's going to be a really loud, really not that great band playing in the background making it harder to carry a conversation ;)

There is plenty chance of meeting the band before, during, and after the show. ...and there's more than one room in the building as you're probably well aware of. ;)

Yes, Legion X is CO-headlining that night, and have offered to go on last in order to offer 7K some potential new fans - theirs. That's how these things work. It's called networking. Otherwise you'd be hanging around until close to midnight before 7K even got to start their set.

If you want some social time with 7K, they aren't hard to find long before their set, and in between the earlier bands sets when you can likely carry on a conversation.

FOUR Atlanta Metal Acts supporting the triumphant return of SEVEN KINGDOMS to the Masquerade! Friday, Aug 23rd! Don't miss it! \m/
https://www.facebook.com/events/205986622883725/

Fantastic show last night in Raleigh. Crowd was a little small but we still got the full deluxe treatment by both bands. Make sure you catch a show if they are anywhere near you! I recommend you stand close so you can get your face thrashed off by music notes, or hair.

LFzdfm

Great show Friday night in ATL! Glad I stuck around for Legion X and got there early for the openers. The whole night was a blast. Hoping to see 7K on stage at ProgPower soon, they deserve it after The Fire is Mine!