SEVEN KINGDOMS to support AMARANTHE/STRATOVARIUS co-headline tour!!

Do you have any idea what Amaranthe sales figures are in Europe? They're huge. They are the best selling debut in the history of Spinefarm. Their US booking agent is also the same person who books LINKIN PARK (and they don't even have a US deal for their first album!!). That gives you an idea!!

Believe me, I was surprised as well at first...
Wait, they don't have a US deal? So it's digital only? I did not know that.

No they do. Spinefarm US started out digital only aside from some big releases like Venom. They literally just opened up like this past April.

No they do. Spinefarm US started out digital only aside from some big releases like Venom. They literally just opened up like this past April.
Pretty good for an outfit that a lot of people thought was atrophying.

As for Seven Kingdoms: Huge break for the gang from Florida. OK, Camden and Sabrina, blow Amaranthe and Strato off the stage! You know you can, and maybe next album, they'll open for you.

Why not? KISS opened for Blue Oyster Cult, and a year later, the roles were reversed. If they did it, why can't the Kingdoms?

Pretty good for an outfit that a lot of people thought was atrophying.

As for Seven Kingdoms: Huge break for the gang from Florida. OK, Camden and Sabrina, blow Amaranthe and Strato off the stage! You know you can, and maybe next album, they'll open for you.

Why not? KISS opened for Blue Oyster Cult, and a year later, the roles were reversed. If they did it, why can't the Kingdoms?

That would be pretty awesome, you know we will give it 100%!!!!

Well, in all fairness, Evergrey moved in a much more Hard Rock direction on MMA, seemingly in attempt to garner a wider audience. Not sure I'd use them as the standard-bearer for sticking to your principles. Regardless, Evergrey ended up having a fair amount of success in the states, including videos on MTV.

Paraphrasing: "a crappy Evergrey album is still better than 90+% of all other albums." I will give them a pass on mma and still feel good about the "principles" statement.

Evergrey is so talented they could get haircuts and cover Bob Seger songs and make a ton of money. But I bet they couldn't sleep at night either.

Also just putting it out there - SEVEN KINGDOMS is the very first American Band booked on the PPM Festival \m/ pretty sweeeeeeeeet :)

Also just putting it out there - SEVEN KINGDOMS is the very first American Band booked on the PPM Festival m/ pretty sweeeeeeeeet :)

just came across this fest today. I will be out there for Keep It True and was looking for other shows to hit. I see Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside are also playing and touring that area as well.

...and Camden will be the first American to buy a LARGE beer to his European manager, whom he is opening for on the PPM fest, hehehe.

I expect utter worship from you guys, when we enter the stage:worship:notworthy:worship:

Lars

...and Camden will be the first American to buy a LARGE beer to his European manager, whom he is opening for on the PPM fest, hehehe.

I expect utter worship from you guys, when we enter the stage:worship:notworthy:worship:

Lars

You know, aaron and I may just Stand on stage during you set as a wind milling stage prop hahaha!

Beer will flow, beer will floooowwwww \m/

Lars

I think IM should buy Milton, Claus, and me a business trip to PPM since we're obviously so well represented!

Amazing news! Wish the U.S. could get a tour like that!

No doubt. I would LOVE to see this show. Amaranthe i missed at PP (as did their backing tracks), and i can't wait to see/hear how SK has developed, as they just keep getting better each time I see them.

No doubt. I would LOVE to see this show. Amaranthe i missed at PP (as did their backing tracks), and i can't wait to see/hear how SK has developed, as they just keep getting better each time I see them.

I really wish they would do a NA leg of this. It would be AWESOME!

And thanks! I'm sure this tour will even push us to levels we have not yet been able to hit. We always learn 100 fold on something like this \m/

You guys will see Seven Kingdoms touring North America in 2013!

However, in order for it to happen, we need everyone to hype up the band as much as possible on the internet forums, facebook, twitter, etc. Tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends. Share the band's updates, youtube videos, etc... and most importantly, have everyone buy the new record!