Seven Kingdoms..!!!

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
I think this band have been discussed here before but I just had to say...HOLY SHIT!!!!

Saw them live last night and they were simply outstanding. Tighter than hell, awesome guitar work, solid drumming and a singer that really could belt it out... I really couldn't find a weak link in that band. Bought their cd as well and have been spinning it all day. It is really, really good.

If anyone haven't checked this band out yet, you must.

Highly Recommended.:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

I love the album, been playing it a lot the last few days. The singer has a really nice timbre to her voice, she does a great job...no disrespect to the previous vocalist, but bringing in Sabrina represents a huge improvement in that department. The melodies are catchy and flow well, and the guys shred...the instrumental/solo sections are excellent. Camden, is that you on growls, and are you the prinicipal songwriter? SK should have their own forum here on UM :)

I love the album, been playing it a lot the last few days. The singer has a really nice timbre to her voice, she does a great job...no disrespect to the previous vocalist, but bringing in Sabrina represents a huge improvement in that department. The melodies are catchy and flow well, and the guys shred...the instrumental/solo sections are excellent. Camden, is that you on growls, and are you the prinicipal songwriter? SK should have their own forum here on UM :)

agreed on every aspect. :kickass:

That would be bassist Miles Neff on the growls. But I believe the whole band joins in on the excellent gang vocals on the cd with Camden and Miles handling most of the clean harmonies (on cd and on stage).

And you should see the band live! I've seen them twice now and will see them again when I bring them back to the Atlanta area in February. Damn fine performance from every member on stage. Great stuff! :D

Merrr ha! thank you all, glad you guys are all enjoying it! please help spread the word :)

Ill be looking into getting a forum on here. can anyone direct me to the person to contact?

Camden, is that you on growls, and are you the prinicipal songwriter?

Hey,
As Hoyt said, I'm doing all the growls, and thank you for calling them growls and not screams :kickass: I come from a Death Metal background, so I'm glad I got the chance to express that aspect of myself in Seven Kingdoms.

We all wrote songs on this album and I wish we had included that in the album booklet *ahem* *ahem*

By the way, Keith (our drummer) composed and recorded both the intro track and piano ballad, A Murder Never Dead. He has very talented little fingers.

Thanks for your interest in us Iced Dog!

Cheers