Sevendust...........

SAZZ

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
what do Anthrax fans think of these guys? i think there a creative band that has been overlooked by alot of metal fans. the songs played on the radio doesnt do them justice. ive been listening to them since 97 & they keep getting better. check out these songs if you havent heard of them or just heard the radio friendly tracks

HOME,RUMBLEFISH,CRUMBLED,SHINE,WIRED & a couple slow songs in WAFFLE & FOLLOW

and they did a good job at covering Alice Coopers "School's Out"

IMHO, Sevendust are about as good as you can get for a nu-metal band. I love all 3 of their CD's and I am looking forward to the new one.

Before Anthrax came on stage for the Chicago show, the venue was playing Sevendust's "Animosity" and it really got me pumped up for the set, since Lacuna Coil were boring and the shitty local band sucked some bigfoot ass.

I've listened to a couple of their albums and they were good. They do get a little air play at KNAC.com and I like the Sevendust tunes they've played too!! \nn/ :Spin:

Sevendust are one of my favorite bands. I have seen them several times including last week. I have hung out with them a few times and they are very into their fans. 7Dust is one of the best live bands out there in my own opinion.

I'm can't wait till their new album comes out. I've only had the good fortune to see them live once, and I only had heard Bitch and Black before I saw them, but the show was awesome. Those guys put out live.

Shit-I just saw on Blabbermouth that the first 150,000 copies of their new cd has a bonus dvd in it with a making of-, interviews, and "studio and acoustic performances"
kick ass

i wouldnt really call them nu-metal but they are awesome live. Lajon & Morgan are 2 great live performers. OCT.7th is marked on my calender

Sevendust is aweseome.
I like their first 2 albums more than the last one though. I like most of the songs on both of the first 2 albums, where on the 3rd album, only a couple that I like.

Sevendust rocks. I remember seeing them in Chicago at Rockstock '98, and they fucking tore up the second stage (well, not as much as Thrax did earlier in the day). I also remember picking up their first album for like $6. Fat chance you could do that anymore.