Seventh Wonder - PPUSA XV: entire 'Mercy Falls' album and Live DVD

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
I'd like to share with you the message Andreas Blomqvist posted on SW's Facebook page and (Ultimate Metal)Forum:

"All,

I am extremely happy to announce that something that has been brewing in my mind for going on 5 years is about to come to Life. Next year at the prestigeous ProgPowerUSA - Seventh Wonder will again take the stage.

But not only that - we take the stage to, for the first and last time ever, perform Mercy Falls in its entirety front to back.

And not only that - in the process we will record our first Live DVD ever.

You don't wanna miss this!!
So, start saving right now, and we'll meet you ALL in Atlanta as we for the last time, and with honors, bring Mercy on the Road to everybody in ProgPower-land.

Cheers!

Andreas Blomqvist"

This will be cool to see, just wish we could see some Great Escape.....that cd is a masterpiece.

I was in Mass last night for the kamelot show. Heard some people who have never gone before saying they'll be there next year for this.
I know this alone is pretty much the reason we'll be back next year

Sounds really awesome, but definitely not worth $70+ airfare and hotels. I'll definitely get the DVD though.

You make it really hard to like you. If you're not around this forum to support the festival instead of making positive comments, why bother? Go to Blabbermouth...

You make it really hard to like you. If you're not around this forum to support the festival instead of making positive comments, why bother? Go to Blabbermouth...

I post on here because I like a lot of the music people talk about on this forum and the community (aside from you [see below]). ProgPower is one of the few "legit" music fests the USA gets and I've wanted to go this year and last year, but it's an investment of time and money i've previously been unable to make. I'm in a much more "stable" place now than I have been in previous years, so my plan for 2014 was if the lineup was good i'd start saving now so I wouldn't miss it. I like SW, but my personal taste is not in line with the rest of the fest for next year.

I'm very disappointed that you consider my difference of opinion "trolling" (but it's hardly surprising coming from you, since you seem to shit on all my posts here). Could I have put it better? Perhaps, but I stand by what I said and i'm not going to apologize for expressing my opinion, which I have as much of a right to share as you, even if it is contrary to your own.

I post on here because I like a lot of the music people talk about on this forum and the community (aside from you [see below]). ProgPower is one of the few "legit" music fests the USA gets and I've wanted to go this year and last year, but it's an investment of time and money i've previously been unable to make. I'm in a much more "stable" place now than I have been in previous years, so my plan for 2014 was if the lineup was good i'd start saving now so I wouldn't miss it. I like SW, but my personal taste is not in line with the rest of the fest for next year.

I'm very disappointed that you consider my difference of opinion "trolling" (but it's hardly surprising coming from you, since you seem to shit on all my posts here). Could I have put it better? Perhaps, but I stand by what I said and i'm not going to apologize for expressing my opinion, which I have as much of a right to share as you, even if it is contrary to your own.

It's not a matter of thinking you're trolling or having a personal thing against you. You haven't been to the festival. You don't know what it's like, you don't have the emotional investment in it that most of us do. You really don't understand how important this festival is for all of us. It transcends the musical part... by a lot. And knowing how unfortunately we're closer than ever to this festival coming to an end for good, every single bit of support and ticket sales is needed. Not a silly negative comment such as "eh, not worth the money."

Posting on the forum doesn't really make you a supporter. Buy a ticket. Tell your friends to buy a ticket. Help promote the festival on social media. Do something PROACTIVE and POSITIVE about ProgPower if you feel that it's truly a legit festival. Then we'll talk.

I am BEYOND excited about this! Heard some little rumors they'd be there next year but still didn't stop me from squealing like a 12 year old at a Bieber concert.

The entire roster with the exception of the 1st two bands (Disperse I will check out, Orden Ogan, meh) have me excited about next year!

Not just, "cool, thats a good lineup" excitement, but, "Is it October 1st yet when can I pay Glenn for my Gold badges" excitement.

Overkill made me smile, Seventh Wonder kicked it into overdrive, Stratovarious made me take pause; "Could this be real or is this a joke Glenns pulling?"

Divided Multitude got me excited again, Voodoo Circle and Masterplan had me frothing at the mouth like a rabid Sumatran rat-monkey ! Pain of Salvation Remedy Lane made me lose my man-goo, and Jon Oliva Streets made me excited and erupting again...Yes, it was that good!

Saturday we get the Kick-off lineup..."DGM is worthwhile" I say to myself. Pagans Mind??? Celestial Entrance in its entirety? Man goo round 3!!!

I will walk to Atlanta if I have to...this is as can't miss as Nightwish 10 years ago, or Fates Warning headlining! This better sell out long before September, thats all I can say!