Sex Outdoors

Yeh i have had sex on a garden bench in the rain :D and on a beach in the night, i would definatly recommend the beach but make sure the person on the sand has something to put their arse on hahaa :)

aww i havent tryed this yet :( (and yes the bed is Niiice.. lol) But if/when ever i do id love do it in woods, or mountaisn in some nice grass fieldy or smth like that and also in leaves :) Oh and i would like trying it in foggy time of a day too and a cematary as well. :D :oops:

lady of bodom said:
aww i havent tryed this yet :( (and yes the bed is Niiice.. lol) But if/when ever i do id love do it in woods, or mountaisn in some nice grass fieldy or smth like that and also in leaves :) Oh and i would like trying it in foggy time of a day too and a cematary as well. :D :oops:
So basically everywhere then? lol, cemetary :lol: Ghost-sex? :p

The beach at night sounds cute ^_^

i wanna do it in a cemetary too. . .it sounds fun. ..

woods is fun.

i need to get out more. .

idari said:
I respect "old" virgins :p (well, when it's their own choice)
does this mean that:
1) you don't respect young virgins?
2) you don't respect an old virgin when it's not their choice and they're just unlucky?

:p

(rusty might not like your ideas on the matter :p )

lady of bodom said:
Very overrated. As is a church altar. Possibly being the only person here to try that, the word has been spoken :p

RosesofShadow said:
Virgin here, never had sex. 21 yrs old, what a loser am I...
Maybe i respect girls too much...
Nah, you're not a loser. Just think of those peeps who have STDs or have kids in their teens and see how smart you are. ;)

I'm 20 and a virgin too. Also, I'm waiting until marriage (as every one knows). After I've done that, the cemetary does sound fun... like in one of those crypts.. with someone living though... of course. :p

mousewings said:
Nah, you're not a loser. Just think of those peeps who have STDs or have kids in their teens and see how smart you are. ;)
i still think that condoms are a better way to avoid diseases and pregnancy than abstinence ;)

mousewings said:
I'm 20 and a virgin too. Also, I'm waiting until marriage (as every one knows). After I've done that, the cemetary does sound fun... like in one of those crypts.. with someone living though... of course. :p
I didn't know that you are. :eek: Respect.

That cemetary sex sounds gr1m and necro. :p

mourningstar said:
(rusty might not like your ideas on the matter :p )
Yeah, thanks.

Anyway I'm still "only" 20, I've got a good 7 months before I have to worry about that.

Rusty said:
Yeah, thanks.

Anyway I'm still "only" 20, I've got a good 7 months before I have to worry about that.
and then, when you'll be 21, you'll just have to say "but it's my choice!!", and you'll have idari's respect.