Sex Outdoors

Never.

But walking home from work one night at 3am (I work in a nightclub), there where two people going at it in an alley at the corner of a street. You could hear it well loud.

Alwin said:
just hang in there man!

or get married soon

Thanks... but i don't have the money yet, maybe when i'm stable enough.

Ante said:
my advice....take her to Puerto Galera, marry her on Sabang Beach and have fun

Yes puerto galera is a nice place to visit, but i'm not been there though. Cool place to have sex.

serial killer said:
dude 3 years is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to long by my standards if it was me I'd tell that chick by now whats your fuckin problem you think I got aids or somthing!!!!!!!! for real man marrage can fuck off I'm 20 years old I want pussy korn said it best "I dont know your fuckin name/ so what lets fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!" a.d.i.d.a.s.

She knows i don't have those illness because when we met, we are both first timers in relationships.
yes 3 years is long, but i'm happy with her even though we never did it at all.
Time will come, we will be in eternal bliss having sex.

Pgalera1.gif

I once had sex inside the sea in Lagoinha do Norte beach... the water is very calm there, almost no waves. (i tried already having sex on a wavy sea and its VERY difficult).

Anyway, the water was very transparent, so me and the girl waited for the sunset to do it.

praialagoinha.jpg

praialagoinha1.jpg

its located in the extreme north of this 70 km long island on the very south of Brasil
biotec7.gif

Ante said:
well it was expensive at puerto galera but Sabang beach was not too bad, and muuuuuuuuuuuch nicer

I don't know where sabang beach is, is that a beach here in the Philippines? Please tell me where in the Philippines...Fuck, i don't know that sabang beach, maybe it's cool. Have you been in boracay? I've not been there though...

Aces High: That place is very cool...And i know that there are many wild girls there in Brazil, because i watched it once in "Wild on E!"

Alwin said:
just hang in there man!

or get married soon :D
or maybe get another girlfriend!!

Come on!! This is the 21th century!! Not having sex before marriage is stupidity!! What if the girl (or the guy) SUCKS in bed? Ah, now you are married, and divorce is a long and difficult process. Better to discover if you like the other people in bed BEFORE marrying him/her.

RosesofShadow said:
I have a girlfriend, and our relationship is 3 years long now, but we haven't had sex before. Intimate Kissing yes, but no intercourse. Still a Loser or Winner?
(I'm not asking for consultations or something here, this is not a love kind of forum, just asking if that's normal or not.)

Well, she likes doing it when we marry. Even everyday she would do it she said but after the marriage. Well i like it also but sometimes i get so horny and want to do it.

I like doing it though in springs or beach...that would be nice or a grassy vast field where you can run and fuck almost everywhere in it.

By the way i'm the 21 year old guy.
what is "intimate kissing"??? Oral sex? I dont want to be rude, since it seems you are kinda religious, but if she doesnt let you penetrate her in the "front" because she is against it, maybe because of religion, whatever, maybe she will let you penetrate her back entrance. Trust me, its very good also.

idari said:
Thank you dear :p

I meant that they're whiners because their virginity is such a big deal to them. I just never understood why it matters so much to some people that they're a virgin. That's just pointless.
ps. I am ugly in some people's opinion.
Obvisouly this is something you never had to experience howerver.

RosesofShadow said:
Looks like my place. :Smug:

bobvex said:
some people have no idea what the fuck they are talking about

:p
I don't think that is the right way to go about it Bob. Since it is all a matter of opinion, it could all go one way or another. I would suggest however that she takes the word of what the majority of people say, and accept that as fact... more or less.

Violet Baudelaire said:
please tell me im drunk and no one here actually quoted korn. please.
1) You're drunk.

2) Unfortunately, someone did quote Korn. :erk:

AcesHigh said:
what is "intimate kissing"??? Oral sex? I dont want to be rude, since it seems you are kinda religious, but if she doesnt let you penetrate her in the "front" because she is against it, maybe because of religion, whatever, maybe she will let you penetrate her back entrance. Trust me, its very good also.

Intimate kissing...you know, tongue to tongue and hushing sounds, you know that man, but not oral sex. I'm not religious, yes i'm a catholic but i'm not a practicing catholic. My last visit to the church is last Christmas. And i hate priest because some of them are rapist and greedy.

She is not against it, she even told me that she likes to do it but in the appropriate time. You know my country man, so poor here. We are afraid of having a baby, because it's too expensive and we are not ready yet. Maybe when i'm stable enough. Scared to use a condom too. I must say that i'm not experienced.

RosesofShadow said:
Scared to use a condom too. I must say that i'm not experienced.
just buy a couple of condoms and practice (with the hand) :D

god, I feel old now :cool:

AcesHigh said:
Come on!! This is the 21th century!! Not having sex before marriage is stupidity!! What if the girl (or the guy) SUCKS in bed? Ah, now you are married, and divorce is a long and difficult process. Better to discover if you like the other people in bed BEFORE marrying him/her.
Um. No it's not stupidity. Argh, and who cares if the person sucks in bed; you can teach them new stuff. It's not like I think with my vagina anyways and I'd just be happy to have someone to bang.

I'm waiting until marriage as I think it's smart instead of stupid. Look at how many girls are pregnant before marriage as they decided to "take a chance" on a guy they don't know well who later ditches them. Also, most new relationships don't last forever, so if the people have sex right away, it could stand that someone may get their heart broken (especially the female).

This may be the 21st century, but previous to the mid-20th, people were not supposed to have sex until they got married. I'd rather adhere to that tradition, as I want to be a virgin on my wedding night and know I'm with the right person, who wants to truly commit. It's like that saying: why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Again, this isn't a personal attack against anyone. It's a person's own decision and I know someone people who aren't married are in stable relationships. I just thought I'd form a different opinion, defending... mine. ;)

mousewings said:
Um. No it's not stupidity. Argh, and who cares if the person sucks in bed; you can teach them new stuff. It's not like I think with my vagina anyways and I'd just be happy to have someone to bang.

I'm waiting until marriage as I think it's smart instead of stupid. Look at how many girls are pregnant before marriage as they decided to "take a chance" on a guy they don't know well who later ditches them. Also, most new relationships don't last forever, so if the people have sex right away, it could stand that someone may get their heart broken (especially the female).

This may be the 21st century, but previous to the mid-20th, people were not supposed to have sex until they got married. I'd rather adhere to that tradition, as I want to be a virgin on my wedding night and know I'm with the right person, who wants to truly commit. It's like that saying: why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Again, this isn't a personal attack against anyone. It's a person's own decision and I know someone people who aren't married are in stable relationships. I just thought I'd form a different opinion, defending... mine. ;)
Take pills and use condoms!! What can go wrong? People only get pregnant if they are careless or stupid. Really. You know... stupid girls that think that washing the vagina with Coca Cola will kill the sperms and stuff like that.

I dont know ANYONE who got pregnant using condons... and if you use pills, even better. RoseofShadow: dude I dont know. Brasil is also poor, but people here will have sex before marriage. Since my culture is different, I cant counsil you. But no men or women here would advise you guys to stay virgin till marriage.

The mother of my girlfriend for example... she married as a virgin in the 60s... she thought she needed to be virgin till she married. Result: her husband cheated her, had an affair, they divorced. And it was MUCH MORE difficult for her to re-arrange her love life afterwards, having had only one men her entire life. She says to her daughters "I married virgin" and they say "so what, was that of ANY USE AT ALL to you? Did that made your life better?". She gets quiet then, because the answer is no.

(if anyone here says bullshit as "you brazilians have sex b4 marriage and that results in explosion of population and such" let me answer beforehand: Brasil´s fertility rate is just a fraction above replacement level, at 2,1 kids per couple. The population is 180 million, for a territory bigger than Europe. The entire Europe has more than 700 million people. So Brasil is not overcrowded. Europe is!