Sex Outdoors

In a graveyard,
Up a tree,
Up a mountain in 3 feet of snow,
In an alley way in prague,
In a shop door way in prague,
In a wier in a river,
On the bonnet of a car in a car park on an industrial estate,
Behind a coke machine at Victoria coach station in london in the middle of the day.
and many many more those are just the more unusual ones

mourningstar said:
does this mean that:
1) you don't respect young virgins?
2) you don't respect an old virgin when it's not their choice and they're just unlucky?

:p
I do respect young virgins when it's their own choice (again :p)
What i respect is when someone's a virgin because they want to wait for "the right person".
And what i don't respect are the whiners who are fat and ugly (sometimes :p) and make themselves pathetic by whining "waah waah i'm a virgin, i'd do anything to not be a virgin". If it's so important to get rid of their virginity then they should just go fuck a whore or something :s

Rusty doesn't belong to the whiner-category :p

Spike said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Join the club.
That sounds like you're saying that you're in the club o_O What do you know, you're a virgin :zombie: (not meant to sound mean btw)

idari said:
And what i don't respect are the whiners who are fat and ugly (sometimes :p) and make themselves pathetic by whining "waah waah i'm a virgin, i'd do anything to not be a virgin". If it's so important to get rid of their virginity then they should just go fuck a whore or something
Hmmm, I wonder where that leaves me.

idari said:
That sounds like you're saying that you're in the club o_O What do you know, you're a virgin :zombie: (not meant to sound mean btw)
*Tries to site a suitable example*

Before you met Panu, Tuomas and the other guys for the first time in whatever club it was, you already know you liked the guys from BTD yes? It's like that. Just cos I don't have first hand information on a topic does not mean I can't have an opinion on it (of course, since it is a largely uninformed opinion, I could be wrong.... though going with popular opinion, I somehow doubt it. :rolleyes: ). The point of my previous comment was simply that she was pointing out the blatantly obvious. As in, don't you agree that the overwhelming majority of the human race likes sex? Those who have tried it/gotten some/whatever would tend to agree, so what's the point in pointing something out we already knew. In fact, it would be more unsual for her to have had said 'I don't like sex'. THAT would have been worth commenting about.

I never said I was in 'the club', but I guess I can see room for missinterpretation. Did you think I was rubbing in the fact that I had finally gotten some or something? :confused: Anyway, my bad.

Mentally of phyically? The later I would like to see. :Smug: *changes name at all to real threat of the former* :erk:

I have a girlfriend, and our relationship is 3 years long now, but we haven't had sex before. Intimate Kissing yes, but no intercourse. Still a Loser or Winner?
(I'm not asking for consultations or something here, this is not a love kind of forum, just asking if that's normal or not.)

Well, she likes doing it when we marry. Even everyday she would do it she said but after the marriage. Well i like it also but sometimes i get so horny and want to do it.

I like doing it though in springs or beach...that would be nice or a grassy vast field where you can run and fuck almost everywhere in it.

By the way i'm the 21 year old guy.

idari said:
I do respect young virgins when it's their own choice (again :p)
What i respect is when someone's a virgin because they want to wait for "the right person".
And what i don't respect are the whiners who are fat and ugly (sometimes :p) and make themselves pathetic by whining "waah waah i'm a virgin, i'd do anything to not be a virgin". If it's so important to get rid of their virginity then they should just go fuck a whore or something :s

The thing is though that you're not fat & ugly so you can't really judge the whiners because you don't know what it's like to be one of them.

Roy said:
The thing is though that you're not fat & ugly so you can't really judge the whiners because you don't know what it's like to be one of them.
While I agree with you in esscence, there is a gaping flaw in your logic there....

RosesofShadow said:
I have a girlfriend, and our relationship is 3 years long now, but we haven't had sex before. Intimate Kissing yes, but no intercourse. Still a Loser or Winner?
(I'm not asking for consultations or something here, this is not a love kind of forum, just asking if that's normal or not.)

Well, she likes doing it when we marry. Even everyday she would do it she said but after the marriage. Well i like it also but sometimes i get so horny and want to do it.

I like doing it though in springs or beach...that would be nice or a grassy vast field where you can run and fuck almost everywhere in it.

just hang in there man!

or get married soon :D

My g/f and I just had sex in the bathroom stall at Six Flags over Texas a few weeks ago when I was on vacation to see my family...fortunately no one else was there.

Did it in the car many times, too...on the car, on the ground, on a blanket...that's no joke about the cold wind on your naked skin...that sucks.

The hottest is doing it in public in plain sight...without anyone knowing what you're doing. That's next....

RosesofShadow said:

my advice....take her to Puerto Galera, marry her on Sabang Beach and have fun :tickled:

I got it on under a bridge and got a b.j. in movie theater, never got caught but there was an old couple sitting behind us the whole time that was pretty funny

RosesofShadow said:

dude 3 years is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to long by my standards if it was me I'd tell that chick by now whats your fuckin problem you think I got aids or somthing!!!!!!!! for real man marrage can fuck off I'm 20 years old I want pussy korn said it best "I dont know your fuckin name/ so what lets fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!" a.d.i.d.a.s.

Rusty said:
Spike, change it to Tuomas before she rips you limb from limb.
Thank you dear :p

Roy said:
I meant that they're whiners because their virginity is such a big deal to them. I just never understood why it matters so much to some people that they're a virgin. That's just pointless.
ps. I am ugly in some people's opinion.