Sex Outdoors

DoomKnight

DirtySanchez
Aug 11, 2004
Kutztown, PA
Sorry but I had to start something like this. After talking music for a while, your mind wanders.. so heres the question, who's tried sex outdoors, and where? Were you caught? Details people.

I'll start it off, beacuse I just had sex on my trampoline :headbang: HURRAY! and our backyard is right up against the highway, so cars were honking and stuff. WHAT A THRILL!! I'm sure you can imagine how well the trampoline helped.

So lets hear your stories.

getout.gif

Another one of these threads. :loco:

Let's just say I've had sex outdoors but it's nothing unusual, is it? Happened in the middle of the forest and other places too.

Sex outdoors? What a terrific idea.. the wind blowing on your naked skin, twigs and stones to trip on, ants biting your ass and people walking in on the scene..
I think Im gonna stick with the oldschool way and stay in bed :p

you've never done anything till you've done it in pouring rain. god that is hot. . .

lol i have no idea, it was cold as fuck, i mean like frostbyte in like minutes, you know the typical Canada weather haha, i can imagine how cold it would've been for them since the roof was covered in rocks :lol:

On top of a big toy late one night, also on a blanket in the woods behind a park once. My girlfriend and I have fun :)

My wife and I were getting busy in the middle seat of her Astro Van a few years back, and as she was getting into it, she grabbed onto the door handle for the side door, clicked the lever, which cracked the door...but the problem here is it was about 11:00 at night, and when she cracked the door the interior light came on, shining on us like a spotlight! We must have scrambled for about 30 seconds trying to shut the door...we ended up having to slide it open to get enough force to close the damn thing. Needless to say it took a minute or two before we were back to buisness. hehehe. Goodtimes, goodtimes.