'sex'

Dec 27, 2004
Theres young Canadian man that sits on the Computer in Canada and doesn't play with women, as they have avoided him for all time. I'm positive most of you have played with one before, the classic Women feeling is mostly made by Real men. Anyone else enjoy Women? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these badgirlss and learn a few rubs just to mess around. Sadly, some will never know the pleasures.

1135%20hot%20babe.jpg

The only woman who dared to touch me was my mother when she threw me out of the window of a moving car in San Jose.

Dick Sirloin said:
The only woman who dared to touch me was my mother when she threw me out of the window of a moving car in San Jose.

I thought taking broads to Sunn o))))))))) gigs lead to massive poonditions? Close the deal man! Deafness is the first step.

@ Tully- That bint kinda looks like Candace Michelle. "Kinda"

candace14.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
I thought taking broads to Sunn o))))))))) gigs lead to massive poonditions? Close the deal man! Deafness is the first step.

What? I boned that girl

Wait a minute... and I've never been near a Sunn0))) show. Weird

EDIT: I think you're thinking about NAD, though I was going to take this girl to a drone show but she cancelled
EDIT2: Still got into her pants though

Dick Sirloin said:
Wait a minute... and I've never been near a Sunn0))) show. Weird

EDIT: I think you're thinking about NAD, though I was going to take this girl to a drone show but she cancelled
EDIT2: Still got into her pants though

Reply: Yea sorry, it wasn't Sunn O)x25, I now remember that it was just an avg drone gig.

Reply 2: Pics please?