Shadow Demon Live Photos

Doomsday Greg

Doomsdaymusic.com 1/1/06
Dec 14, 2005
Lacey Wa
Here are a few the rest can been seen at Doomsdaymusic.com hopefully tomorrow. So here ya go.

SD16.jpg

SD6.jpg

SD20.jpg

SD4.jpg

SD12.jpg

SD35.jpg

DemonJames said:
Greg did an outstanding job! He managed to capture the energy that was at that show, IMO.

Oh Quit your making me blush:oops: Butr seriously if you have that much energy at the Sonata show you guys will kill. Plus I take pretty good photos at S7.

DoomsdayZach said:
I found out your secret regarding cowbell, and literally laughed out loud. that's awesome. I told... i think it was jeff that they should replace the cowbell sounds with farts. how great would that be huh?

Hmmm, I don't think my DM5 module has fart samples. I would have to get a DM Pro (which allows sound files to upload) and somebody volunteer to to.... ummmm..... make the "samples" into a microphone. (Preferably Blaine's personal mic when he's not around! :tickled:)

Once we have several "samples" a various volumes, we can upload them into the DM Pro and let er ripp!! :headbang:

I love the pictures Greg. Nice going.

James, I fuckin' love your bass! I am not a huge fan of Fenders, but this one looks nice indeed.

Þat said:
James, I fuckin' love your bass! I am not a huge fan of Fenders, but this one looks nice indeed.
Thanks, man!

You know, I never was too sure about them (besides the fact that Steve Harris plays them) until an old friend of mine came through Seattle with the band he was with at the time. I got to check out his rig and played his Fender American Deluxe V PBass (the model year before the one you see in the pics above). Once I played and heard it I knew it was something I had to have. I've never once regretted going with Fender.

DemonJames said:
Thanks, man!

You know, I never was too sure about them (besides the fact that Steve Harris plays them) until an old friend of mine came through Seattle with the band he was with at the time. I got to check out his rig and played his Fender American Deluxe V PBass (the model year before the one you see in the pics above). Once I played and heard it I knew it was something I had to have. I've never once regretted going with Fender.

Awesome, man. What kind of strings you use? I use Super Slinkys - Ernie Ball. I fucking love em'.