Shady concert promotor in Örebro!

Fluffy Kitty

New Metal Member
Aug 9, 2009
Sweden
Ok, In English just to be polite to all non-Swedish people...
Shortly after the concert with the Haunted was announced in Örebro, I happened to visit this horrible place (I live 60 km away) and thought "Hey, the Najz Prajz record shop is one of the few left...and they sell tickets!"
I bought 4, for myself and 3 friends.
Since then, the show has been cancelled by DT in favour of a US tour. Nothing to argue about, these things happen.
2 of my 3 friends had errands into the city during christmas and got their money back. Myself and the last friend don't like that place much...but today I went in for a training course for my union work. During lunch, I visited the record shop.... Young girl behind the counter.
After some debacle, she came back and said "No, sorry. The promotor called back all of it and we don't have any money to give you. But if you go to such and such adress and talk to xxxxx if he's around, he might do it, since there is some sort of concert taking place."
??????????? I argued on: "I don't live here, you sold me the tickets, can't you give the money to me and sort this out yourselves?"
The answer: a firm "NO!"
So now I'm stuck with 2 useless tickets marked a total 520 sek (about 50 Euro) and will celebrate when the last record shop in the district goes belly up.
I know that especially mr Sundin look in here every now and then...Beware next time someone offers you a gig in Örebro!!!

Maybe refunds aren't possible because the show isn't actually cancelled. DT won't play, but the other bands will (The Haunted, Torture Division, Raubtier, all excellent bands)...
But since your friends got their money back, I'd keep nagging. Good luck!