Shameless self promotion ... my "band" Shadowdance

Skinny Viking

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do Lydian?
Oct 10, 2007
Philly
www.facebook.com
Hey guys ... just thought I'd do some self-whoring. Finally got the finalized cover art for my new album "Future Negative Fantasy". Hope you guys dig it and if you haven't already, please check out our Facebook page (link in my sig) and "like" us if you dig it. There's an album sampler on our player, like 45 seconds of each tune and some much older shit on there as well. Thanks!
Future%20Negative%20Fantasy%20With%20Titles%20copy.jpg

I'm a total asshole ... I completely forgot to mention that this release features contributions from several of our Sneapsters

Tracks 2 & 7 "Branded" & "Walk With Fate" feature guest monster death vocals from our own Marco Cudan (Mago) along with countless hours of lending his ears, opinions & insights

Track 5 "Balance" features a phantastic (inside joke) guest solo from our own Felix Neumann

Track 7 "Walk With Fate" also features a guest keyboard solo by my buddy Santeri Kallio from Amorphis

And last but certainly not least, the album was mastered by our own Brett Caldas-Lima, the only man cool enough to have a hyphen in his name, at his Tower Studio

Major thanks to you guys for everything!

As I allready said dude, totally dig the art!

Been lucky enough to be allready able to listen to whole album, and it seriously kicks ass.
Everyone only remotely interested in an awesome mixture of thrash & power metal HAS to check this out.

My vocals are by far not the best part of this album ;D

Track 5 "Balance" features a phantastic (inside joke) guest solo from our own Felix Neumann

:D :kickass:

This sounds so worn-out, but holy crap it was such a pleasure to contribute. I´m completely serious, this is one of the best Power Metal songs I´ve listened to since Avantasia´s Metal Opera pt1. I love the song. The arrangement, the vocals, the bass, 10/10 songwriting imo.

And the artwork looks PHANTASTIC!!!