Shane, Showcase update?

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Shane, I'm just wondering about what may be happening with the Showcase bands. Please believe me when I say I'm not trying to be a pain in the balls. Just insanely curious. I remember somewhere you mentioned the end of January as the latest to announce something. Please forgive my impatience. Thank you, Shane!

mëtålspëd;8010310 said:
He can have all the time in the world, what with having to learn Hebrew to secure an OL acoustic show... :heh:

Haha funny stuff. Truthfully, I have 3 of the 4 locked in, and am working hard on the fourth. Taking a bit longer than I expected. Should be well worth the wait :)

Shane

I guess waiting a little longer for the Morgana Lefay announcement is perfectly acceptable. :)
From Blabbermouth.net:

Bassist Fredrik "Lubbe" Lundberg of the Swedish power metal band MORGANA LEFAY has released the following statement:

"Yes, we're taking a break at the moment. No one has left the band, so that's not the problem. We're still friends, so that's not the problem. We have several offers from record labels, so that's not the problem.

"So what the hell is the problem?! Well, I can't give you any specific reason, except that we felt like it. And if that's the way you feel, that's what you need to do.

"I can't say how long this break will last, but I don't think that this is the end of MORGANA LEFAY.

No acoustic anything by anybody I hope. I prefer full electric glory. God, I hate acoustic shit! Booorrrrriiiiiinnngg.
I've enjoyed the occasional acoustic thing, like Orphaned Land's, but basically I'm with you on that. zzzzz Crank up the amps!

Someone mentioned the Poodles earlier. Been really getting in to them lately. Would be nice to see them at PP on any night.

Mooooostasch

Everyone who wants "Riff Ralf" back in Atlanta clap your hands...

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

No acoustic anything by anybody I hope. I prefer full electric glory. God, I hate acoustic shit! Booorrrrriiiiiinnngg.

Elvenking's idea of "acoustic" ... really.. isn't. TTP was supposed to be an acoustic album, but when you release songs like "Not My Final Song", you might be missing the mark. :lol:

Anyway, open your mind to new things!

I bet Shane gets two bands who have palyed PP before, and two really awesome Up and Coming bands.

My Hope would be for"

Firewind
Kamelot

Aetherius
Avian