Shane

Empress said:
Yes, bring Circus Maximus back! :)

Seriously!! Glenn's "no repeats from last year" doesn't apply to the pre-festival party, does it? I don't think ANYONE would complain about having them back for a third year in a row...especially Mike Maximus!! :headbang:

Thanks for another great pre-festival party, Shane! Like someone else said, it keeps getting better every year! How about an "all repeats" pre-party next year? Prymary, Circus Maximus, and Stride...no fourth band, just longer sets for all three!!! Whatever you book, I'm sure it'll be great! :kickass:

Craig

AngraRULES said:
For once we won't be arguing!!! :lol::lol:

And Vision Divine to headline the pre party next year!

Eh... I'd say if Circus Maximus comes back, they should headline the Pre-Party... or at least be 3rd on a regular night.

And to be honest, Vision Divine wasn't all that memorable to me. I tried to get into them, I really did, but it wasn't happening for me...

Shane, thanks for all you did. I loved every second of the Pre-Party and I can't wait for it next year! I missed Circus Maximus last year so thanks for the chance to see them this year.

Kaosaur said:
Eh... I'd say if Circus Maximus comes back, they should headline the Pre-Party... or at least be 3rd on a regular night.

And to be honest, Vision Divine wasn't all that memorable to me. I tried to get into them, I really did, but it wasn't happening for me...

Iron Maiden should open for Circus Maximus, if you ask me. LOL

AngraRULES said:
Iron Maiden should open for Circus Maximus, if you ask me. LOL

In a perfect world...

I'm just saying...for me, they were the best band from the Pre-Party...
but yeah...Leatherwolf and Circle II Circle are better known...

Blah...

The pre-party and Circus Maximus' performance was a weekend highlight for me. Thanks so much Shane and I can't wait to go next year. If it wasn't for moving the pre-party down to the mainstage, I would have missed it!

Hey Shane - ran into you at the airport bar - hope things worked out for you & the group eventually :)
You do a helluva job and i wish to hell I would have bought you a beer.
Remember - next time - fly out on Monday :)

Cheers and a Mighty HAIL to Shane:kickass:
jeff

Shane, I called you on the phone to give you a personal thank you, but I feel I needed to post it here as well, you are the man bro, so nice all weekend long even through those 17 hour days of dealing with us musicians, well that I guess isn't so bad, being one yourself ; )

Stay true to the course, this years preparty was amazing!
Next year would love to play it for you!
Lance

MEGALOUD said:
Stay true to the course, this years preparty was amazing!
Next year would love to play it for you!
Lance

Now *there's* an offer I hope Shane doesn't refuse!

Count me in for a ticket to see "Legend of the Bone Carver" performed in its entirety. :)

Mike the Cop, you just rule.... Period bro.... Thanks guys. We had a blast and the show was a complete success. I have so many thank you's but I'm at work atm, and don't have the time for a long post. So expect a bigass long thank you post when I get home..... :)

And TessanAnnie, I AM booking the flights next year, just not with Air Tran!!!! hehe

Shane

Thanks Shane for putting together the best pre-party show yet. I am looking froward to you trying to top this next year. Oh and a quick question, where will the pre-party show be held next year??