Shane Dubose retires from PP USA Kick-Off duties

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It is with regret and a complete sense of appreciation that I must announce that Shane Dubose will be stepping down from his duties as promoter of the Thursday Kick-Off. Shane has done an outstanding job over the years. What started out as small showcase at the Riviera Club developed into the Pre-Party/Showcase up in the Loft. Presently, Thursday night has become what is now essentially the third night of ProgPower USA on the main stage. He has helped bring acts like DC Cooper, Primal Fear, Vanden Plas, and many others to the ProgPower USA stage over the years.

Shane will remain a valued member of my stage crew until we close up shop.

Thanks, bro. It was an awesome run and I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in a few weeks.

I will address the Kick-Off situation for next year at a later date.

Glenn

sorry to hear about Shane stepping down. He has done such an awesome job over the years! Thanks Shane for everything!!!!

Circle II Circle's headlining performance at the pre-show was one of the best shows I've seen. Perfect sound, and flawless playing. But that's CIIC for you.

Thanks Shane, we had some great times together, glad I was able to help you out when you needed it, I am still here for you Bro, just like you were there for me.

You had an incredible run, Shane. Thanks for providing us with some shows that we would never have seen in our hometowns (or in some cases, in this country!).

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Shane, Thanks for all your dedication and hard work on putting on the Showcase night. I know it is not easy putting on a show of that caliber. I was very impressed by your professionalism when I had to work with you booking Suspyre in 2010. You rock!! Best of luck to you and see you around at ProgPower!!

Kudos, bro! At least I'll still get to see you at the fest. When this notice came through the list, I briefly thought you were done, done. The finger gaze of creepiness awaits you! :lol:See you in a few weeks! :headbang: