PP USA XII: Mid-Week Mayhem & Kick-Off news

With the budggets for both " The Midweek Mayhem, and the Kickoff" being substanially lower than the main show, I would venture to say that we might see more up and coming bands. Some come to Mind:

Phonomik
Sinbreed
Myrath
KingsCrow
Appearance of Nothing
Clandestine
Cloverseed
Dakrya
Artizan

And maybe some of these established bands

Manticora
Vanden Plas(yea third time is the charm)
Sabaton
ASKA(HOPEFULLY)
Darkwater
Dark Moor

Glenn,

I think the time has come for Stream of Passion to play ProgPower. The kick-off show would be ideal.

Respectfully yours,

AR

:lol:

Glenn,

I think the time has come for Stream of Passion to play ProgPower. The kick-off show would be ideal.

Respectfully yours,

AR

:lol:

Eh. With Arjen no longer being involved and their latest just being mediocre in my book, I wouldn't be that amped up to them. I wouldn't mind seeing them, but I would much rather several other bands. Having said that though, I definitely think the kick-off should have a female-fronted band as that is missing from this year's lineup.

Eh. With Arjen no longer being involved and their latest just being mediocre in my book, I wouldn't be that amped up to them. I wouldn't mind seeing them, but I would much rather several other bands. Having said that though, I definitely think the kick-off should have a female-fronted band as that is missing from this year's lineup.

Did you listen to their last album?!? The Flame Within is as good as Embrace the Storm, with the exception that Arjen isn't involved anymore. Songwriting was just as good bro. Revisit that, the album is fantastic!!!!

I've always thought SoP is way above most of other female fronted bands. I just wish they'd play in the USA. Marcela has the voice of an angel, and their music makes me in a state of pure bliss. I love this band.

let me take a guess at this. Thursday will be a tour date used as the showcase like Hellish Rock, and for some reason I have a feeling that it will be sabaton's north american tour. of course that is a just a guess.

let me take a guess at this. Thursday will be a tour date used as the showcase like Hellish Rock, and for some reason I have a feeling that it will be sabaton's north american tour. of course that is a just a guess.

I kind of doubt it. Considering this quote from the OP.

Second, I will be stepping into a co-promoter role with Shane for the Kick-Off. We are both contributing equally to what we believe will continue the ProgPower USA tradition of special shows. I can honestly say that we haven't done anything like this before.