Mid-Week Mayhem News- The Torch is Passed...

This is awesome news indeed! Glenn gets to take a bit of a breather the Nathan/Claus tandem will rock this palace to the ground! Shake our foundations, fellas! I know you will!:kickass::headbang::worship:

Can somebody say Tomorrow's Eve or Lanfear!!! If that happens, I may have to come down Wednesday night! Bring Secret Sphere back and I will be even happier. Looking forwrd to the announcement.

Oooooeeee, this is exciting. I always plan on coming down Wednesday and have never been disappointed, but this sounds like it will be even more exciting. So now are we having pre-pre-pre night on Tuesday? :lol: Crap, I don't think I can handle another night... well, maybe. :p

Sounds great, guys. I hope you remember that Glenn has pulled off some coups with the Wed night show, making it different from just another night of music. I certainly wouldn't balk at another top band, but I loved the Wed vibe of a more intimate and special one time show, rather than another night on a band's tour. My favorite Wed act is, of course, the special Oliva show (admitted Savatage freak). but there have been other great ideas. Good luck with this!

Steve in Philly

Congrats to Nathan & Claus!

I love how this festival has grown. I've watched how Shane has grown Thurs into a whole extra day of ProgPower and have high hopes for what Nathan & Claus will bring to the table. As far as I'm concerned ProgPower is a 4 day festival!

Although I am dying to post who the chosen headliner is, I am unable to do that just yet. The agent has asked me to hold off on the formal announcement for now. However, let me just say, I am beyond excited to share with you what will be a LANDMARK evening in ProgPower music history and it will be a show that will more than likely never happen again. So make plans now - you will want to be there.

Vanden Plas will be booked and they'll actually be ALLOWED TO PLAY! :kickass::kickass::kickass: