PP USA XII: Mid-Week Mayhem & Kick-Off news

i am just going to toss COLOSSUS into the middle of this mid-week mayhem discussion. they will rock your socks off, guaranteed!

"A lot of bands claim to have a 'classic metal' sound but instead seem to exist to fulfill a specific marketing agenda. Colossus is the real deal." - HARDROCK HAVEN (full review
HERE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you listen to their last album?!? The Flame Within is as good as Embrace the Storm, with the exception that Arjen isn't involved anymore. Songwriting was just as good bro. Revisit that, the album is fantastic!!!!

I've always thought SoP is way above most of other female fronted bands. I just wish they'd play in the USA. Marcela has the voice of an angel, and their music makes me in a state of pure bliss. I love this band.

Yes I have. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but it just isn't as good and nothing really stands out to me. Yes, Marcela is one of the best female singers but that only gets you so far if the music doesn't stand out.

Wolf seems like a reasonable selection. I'd love to see them live and they should have a new album out by then.

If this were to happen, I would stop at nothing to be there at the kickoff. One of those I keep hoping and hoping for.

Speaking of Grim Reaper actually heard See You in Hell on the Boneyard this morning on Sirius satellite radio. They played Helloween, Savatage, Queensryche, Metallica, Dream Theater, Fates Warning & Ozzy. Lovin the music this morning.

Speaking of Grim Reaper actually heard See You in Hell on the Boneyard this morning on Sirius satellite radio. They played Helloween, Savatage, Queensryche, Metallica, Dream Theater, Fates Warning & Ozzy. Lovin the music this morning.

I just got Sirius (my new car came with a 6-month free subscription). Still getting used to it. Is Boneyard on Channel 27?