PP USA XII: Mid-Week Mayhem & Kick-Off news

Will my suggestions are often not if ever agreed with but you know there is Solitude Aeturnus and Twisted Tower Dire that could be considered. A TTD member will already be playing in one band on the fest.
Another great idea would be Anacruisis who have always been a very unrated metal band; and talk about a progressive metal band. They played last year's Keep It True to overwhelming response. The first two albums were re-issued recently and are pretty much now sold out. They are about to be repressed on Divebomb by the way. It would be awesome to see this band on the fest. I'm sure Jeff Wagner would agree seeing that he dedicated four pages to them in his upcoming book 'Mean Deviation'. Well just tossing that out there.
But needless to say seeing how Progpower with this next line up seems to be moving out of the formula it had become who knows what is in store. I for one am glad to see it move out of such "safe" areas and take some chances.

I just saw this after I posted. HAHA This line up would kick ass but don't think it would go over to well with most of the festival audience.

Glenn did say he was trying to bring in new people. However, I think he was hoping for more than 20...

Glenn did say he was trying to bring in new people. However, I think he was hoping for more than 20...

My bad, I misread this reply. You are correct a line up like that would probably only bring a few people. But I stand behind my theory that if the band is put on the fest and Glenn says to like it people will fall right in line this case has been proved in so many occasions.

Can anyone say Seventh Wonder?

Too soon in my opinion. Yes, they will have a new album out, but even though I wasn't there, I think people had an overdose of Seventh Wonder this past year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them at a later date though.

Considering Glenn said "I can honestly say that we haven't done anything like this before," I'm thinking it's something no one is going to be able to guess whatsoever.