Sharing Blackbird Studio D pics and SNR/Kick SAMPLE!

Glad you guys like the snare! There was a little post processing but mostly it rocked on the way in. We track with compression and some EQ and find it really helps everything. The chain was Vintech X73--API Legacy+ EQ(patchable)--Distressor---Neve tape sim--Protools. Kick was blackbird's as well but not sure on it too much. There was post processing on it but can't remember the chain. Pretty sure is was the same as snare. All about the distressors my friends! I have another snare we did I"m editing now. ALL VELOCITIES!

11035522.jpg

Glad you guys like the snare! There was a little post processing but mostly it rocked on the way in. We track with compression and some EQ and find it really helps everything. The chain was Vintech X73--API Legacy+ EQ(patchable)--Distressor---Neve tape sim--Protools. Kick was blackbird's as well but not sure on it too much. There was post processing on it but can't remember the chain. Pretty sure is was the same as snare. All about the distressors my friends! I have another snare we did I"m editing now. ALL VELOCITIES!

Thanks a lot for sharing man:headbang:

Some of the replies here are crackin me up! It really is an honor for you guys to like the stuff. When it comes to drums I have it down packed. Mixing varies project to project though which I still work on. I'm happy to share with you guys stuff. Heck, I learned most stuff here! You guys played a role in me being able to work in places like Blackbird and this friday I'm in Ocean Way Studio A too haha.

I would love to hear these samples as well. Would be nice if anyone who still has it could re-up.

Way long gone guys. Sorry. That snare made it into one of my snares in the original Nashville series pack.

Just a little heads up, offering something free for a limited time and then charging for it is a dick move and is bound to make you some enemies around the forum. If not that it is a little messed up on a moral standpoint. I know most asking are relative forum noobs leaching for free stuff, but considering you never mentioned they would be limited download time and that you would eventually start charging people for said samples if they didn't get them in time it seems a little messed up.

Just my opinion and $0.02. Feel free to tell me to fuck off.

Just a little heads up, offering something free for a limited time and then charging for it is a dick move and is bound to make you some enemies around the forum. If not that it is a little messed up on a moral standpoint. I know most asking are relative forum noobs leaching for free stuff, but considering you never mentioned they would be limited download time and that you would eventually start charging people for said samples if they didn't get them in time it seems a little messed up.

Just my opinion and $0.02. Feel free to tell me to fuck off.

I said it made it as PART of that pack. As in, one of the snares is a mixture of many and this was in there somewhere. I won't tell you to eff off but perhaps realize this thread is what, two years old? That sample didn't even sound that good lol.

Yes it did.

Ok.. If someone still has it feel free to share. I just don't have a copy anymore to share. I love how I give something away 2 years before I ever thought of selling samples and because I don't have it anymore, I'm suddenly attacked for it. Such is life.