Shawn of the dead

I liked it--got a bootleg with pretty good quality.

I think you get the jokes a bit more when you understand the english sense of humor.

Buzzard said:
DOn't ever come here and slag Monty Python.
It was way ahoead of it's time and more important I grew up
on it. Benny Hill also kicks major fucking ass

Waffer thin mint ???
pissed my self for a week...Life of Brian should be taught at school
"he is not coming out!he's been a very naughty boy....NOW FUCK OFF"
Parrot sketch...ministry of funny walks..i could go on
Python rule..Benny was the best i laughed then tossed on off over one of them nurses...shit i was 13...
Billy did you like Peter Cook and Dudley Moore ???? There record's were un real??

Your fucking stupid if you dont see the random genuis of these movies.
Someone should put you in a fucking gas chamber. Germans killed all those jews and russians when there were plenty of dumbshits like your family breeding. Oh the irony. It shames me to be German sometimes. British humor is so much more intelligent than AMerican.

I am sure Germany is shamed that you are German, since Germans are quite proud of their ability to spell and use proper grammar. And there is no irony in what he or you stated. Makes me pround that my father killed Germans in WW2

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Your fucking stupid if you dont see the random genuis of these movies.
Someone should put you in a fucking gas chamber. Germans killed all those jews and russians when there were plenty of dumbshits like your family breeding. Oh the irony. It shames me to be German sometimes. British humor is so much more intelligent than AMerican.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I am sure Germany is shamed that you are German, since Germans are quite proud of their ability to spell and use proper grammar. And there is no irony in what he or you stated. Makes me pround that my father killed Germans in WW2

Oh wait hold on Im about to give a shit......now. Oh wait that was just a fart.