she is beautiful rules!!!

the song is okay but that "nah nah" part just makes me want to kill somebody. i cant stand that part. but it could be worse....right....? :erk:

COB's version isn't much different. In the break Alexi added a "Jajajajauuuu"-part and Jaska plays double bass after that.

I liked the song but then again I haven't yet heard it when I'm sober. So I gotta buy the single and then rethink about this =)

im not sober right now.... :headbang: :D and the song sucks dont matter who sings it...just a bad song, now cob singing thriller that would be funny and badass (or smooth criminal)

Man, of all the songs to cover they had to cover some lame ass punk rock song? This song sucks ass and is a waste of space on the single. I wish they would tell us the other cover they were considering putting on there instead of this one. Whatever it was it's a shame they didn't do it cause this song blows.

I think they would have chosen a song by The Sex Pistols or Dead Kennedys if they wouldn't have chosen She Is Beautiful.

I really like it, its got some good riffs, the Na Na bit is abit lame but the rest of it is good, Alexi's voice suits the song really well IMO.

You don't have to give away a kingdom for a shitty MP3 but only a few Euros to Spinefarm and you'll get the single.

Zarok...Spinefarm is screwing the ppl in the USA...myself included. They don't respond to $$ we send them anymore. I would gladly drop $10 USD in an envelope and send it to Spinefarm to get the single, but they would just steal it, as they have in the past year! They still owe me Nightwish items from 6 months ago! And no way am i sending Credit card info...they might steal that too!