Beautiful?

The opening riff of Knuckleduster is also very beautiful.

It is, yeah... :)
I prefer talking about beauty related to the songs made by CoB, but if we should talk about beauty about CoB's covers... then I'd say that I adore the solo in "Somebody put something in my drink", or the whole cover "Hellion".

┼Victim of the Night┼;5796929 said:
It is, yeah... :)
I prefer talking about beauty related to the songs made by CoB, but if we should talk about beauty about CoB's covers...
Knuckleduster is a song composed by COB and no cover.

Bed of Razors is an ok song. I like the middle part the most where Alexi says something that's not in the lyrics and then the solo comes in. That was the real beautiful part in there.

what the hell your talking about?!
even my mom's listen to them in the car(only if im there ><")
cuz she's saying the playing is amzing.
she doesnt crazy about the singing thogh <<"

My mom's always like: 'Could you please turn it down?I can't stand that kind of music in the morning'
I already tried to 'show' her the beauty inside but she just gave me a pissed look(mainly cause she was still tired)and turned off the CD player.

The reason why I got into Bodom ages ago was because I thought their music was really symphonic. Of course their music is beautiful, especially the early stuff. I'm a very passionate listener of classical music and I have to say; Bodom really have been a 'different' find from the usual... which is why I get so worked up when they start to sound commercial.

i'll absolutly go for the Touch Like An Angel Of Death live at Tokyo Warhearts
if you Hear that intro It Start my Hart Pumping like hell !:kickass:

i wish Children of Bodom will play the song with the tokyo intro in holland when they come here in tilburg in 07/08 of what ever

and Every Time I die is a Very Beautiful song to !:worship:

oh and i fergot i love the end with the Keyboards from lil bloodred ridin'hood and the Guitar solo's

everytime i die is beautiful. my heart pounds when i hear the verses in follow the reaper, because im just mad about the keyboard riff. so i guess that too is beautiful for me. the keyboards in taste of my scythe is beautiful too. and slow songs like punch me, i bleed and angels don't kill i find are the most beautiful ones... and there's also bed of razors. i love the lyrics. heh.

then there are the non beautiful ones, which i still love anyway...