Beautiful?

Shlumpeet

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2006
Anyone else think some of COB's music is actually kind of beautiful? Like Warheart, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper...

most definitely. the interludes to some of the songs are very beautiful. in northern comfort, there's a part that makes me think i'm listening to a symphony.

I do indeed think there's loads of parts that are very beautiful.

Bed of Razors (chorus?)
Touch Like Angel of Death (clean guitar part)
Children of Bodom (interlude?)

Can't really think at the moment.

I think Everytime I Die is a beautiful song, full of emotion. The melody near the beginning of the song/somewhere between the verses is pretty much a lament for my heart, as with the solo. It really expresses my feelings in a way I sometimes can't. Another song I think is beautiful is Bodom Beach Terror, or parts of it anyway. Lots of songs I guess :)

Yay they got some beautiful guitar stuff and keyboard stuff in their old songs.. But thats whats gone.

@Söy: what the fuck is 'Eisenherz'.I guess a band but which kind of?

hmm.... for me is beautiful Angels don't kill and definatelly Black widow.

and of course Somebody put something in my drink!!!! :lol: :lol: kiding, but it's funny stuff....

I think that Kissing The Shadows interludes and melodies are very beatiful. And the solos must be very beautiful, 'cause they make me cry everytime when i try to play them on my guitar.

Yay they got some beautiful guitar stuff and keyboard stuff in their old songs.. But thats whats gone.

@Söy: what the fuck is 'Eisenherz'.I guess a band but which kind of?

yeah, you kind of have a point there. i think a big difference between the old bodom and the new bodom is the beauty in the songs. their old compositions can most definitely be considered beautiful. but the new ones....not really.