What color??

What will be the color of the 4th album??(see my post first)

• red again

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • green again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • blue again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • black(my vote)

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • white(my second vote)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • yellow(i hope not)

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • grey

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • orange

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • purple(ugly)

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • pink(why not)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • other: specify in your post

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • a mix of different colors

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by lakebodomkiller
with out a doubt the reaper will definatly stay:D
i would be real sad if there wasnt a reaper on it, i mean come on the reaper is bad ass!:headbang:

Right! The Reaper belongs to C.O.B. - even more than Eddie to Iron Maiden! :)

well im not to sure if it makes a difference what color they used for the singles, cause on the vinyl for hate me( i think ) its yellow. but i dont think that would matter to much.
white...reminds me of the beatles white album...
ya, a cover of lake bodom would fuckin rock, with snow and stuff, mayb have a guy with a bloody axe or something. and of course make the trees a slioutte of the reaper... or not it doesnt matter.
and for a specific color-good question, im not to sure, oh hell ill go with the crowd-BLACK, or purple

DeadWinterDead:

red + green is yellow in RGB (Red, Green, Blue) format, which is the format of colors used in the web (the pixels emit light, right?). The overlapping of the red and green light (waves) produce the yellow colour. Like if you mix every colour using light, you'll have WHITE.

it's kinda hard for us to understand cause normally we are used to paint, which is the CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK) format, used for impression like in magazines for example, in which red + green would be something... weird. :)
Actually, in CMYK, Red would be a mixture of Magenta and Yellow, and Green would be Cyan + Yellow.

Anyway, I hope I could help.

:D